Depth Chart -- Baylor

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
If he is done for the year, he has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of...

That kid stepped up when needed.

He's done nothing he shouldn't be extremely proud of. Dude has probably the best winning percentage as a starter in ISU history and has two of the biggest wins in program history under his belt.

k123

Sep 14, 2011
Iowa
So assuming Kempt is sadly out this week, does Starcevich even practice as a QB, or is he focused on being a kick holder full time?

Noland>Lanning>?

Saw this on twitter search:

- Points against: guy has only three tweets, only about Jacob Park, and only follows some ISU accounts
- Points for: Same as above! a family SC insider??? :rolleyes:

Reactions: FinalFourCy

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
So assuming Kempt is sadly out this week, does Starcevich even practice as a QB, or is he focused on being a kick holder full time?

Noland>Lanning>?

-Points against: guy has only three tweets, only about Jacob Park, and only follows some ISU accounts
Points for: Same as above! a family SC insider??? :rolleyes:

I’m kind of tired of the Park drama.

I’ll be honest, I see very little to gain by him being the starter next year.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.

Noland>Lanning>?

- Points against: guy has only three tweets, only about Jacob Park, and only follows some ISU accounts

That would be an interesting development.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006

Noland>Lanning>?

Holding kicks does not require full time practicing. He has gotta be taking snaps at QB with the situation we are in.

Interesting about Park.

• Agree
Reactions: bawbie

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
I’m kind of tired of the Park drama.

I’ll be honest, I see very little to gain by him being the starter next year.

If the Zeb we saw Saturday is the real deal Park isn't starting next year regardless. But he'd be pushing Zeb in practice, and a quality backup. Assuming he has his stuff figured out and isn't a distraction.

For this year it could be crucial if he's available the next two weeks, I held my breath every time Zeb got hit. I have no idea what you do if he goes out, I just know it's real bad news.

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
If Parks is ready to go at Baylor he will be rejuvenated, focused and toss in 7 TD passes with 619 Yards and we will all be happy again. At least that's my wish. I think with everything he has been through the last few weeks, every night he looks at his young daughter and tells her everything will be alright if given a chance again and if given a chance, Park will be a different player than ever seen before. He will be good.

• Disagree
Reactions: CycoCyclone

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Zeb is the QB of 2018 without Park. I do think Park returning next year is nothing but a positive. Either way a quality back up is on the team, and more importantly ISU doesn't need to possibly recruit a Juco QB for depth this late in the game. I'd rather have Park for 1 final year than burn a 2nd year on a juco qb scholarship.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
If the Zeb we saw Saturday is the real deal Park isn't starting next year regardless. But he'd be pushing Zeb in practice, and a quality backup. Assuming he has his stuff figured out and isn't a distraction.

For this year it could be crucial if he's available the next two weeks, I held my breath every time Zeb got hit. I have no idea what you do if he goes out, I just know it's real bad news.
Some on CF really forget how good Park is.

Great news if Park is back.

Kempt and Noland are significantly different QBs to prepare for.

• Agree
Reactions: CyCloned

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I'd be surprised to see Kempt again this year. Kempt probably played in one game too many, it sounds to me. :(

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
No Meeker... :( Heal up big guy...

Great to see Ryen on the depth chart...he will get another run back for a TD. Currently ranks #16 in the country on punt returns per ESPN.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Zeb is the QB of 2018 without Park. I do think Park returning next year is nothing but a positive. Either way a quality back up is on the team, and more importantly ISU doesn't need to possibly recruit a Juco QB for depth this late in the game. I'd rather have Park for 1 final year than burn a 2nd year on a juco qb scholarship.

Most definitely. After this extended absence, with not much else to go on, I'm thinking that the Texas game was an aberration (partly caused by very poor line play). If you look at his other games, he was playing pretty darn well. I'd feel great with a Park/Noland or Noland/Park quarterback position (with the young guys behind them).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron