Denver Johnson Commits to Iowa State

Cycopath

Apr 14, 2014
Des Moines
I feel like we will have a solid offense in two-three years when these players have a chance to develop and Mangino can work his magic.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Call me lame, but I like that he noted furthering his education before his football career. I'm not going to judge anything based on they alone, but typically something like that would be said by a kid with his head on straight.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
mkleve44, thank you for starting this labeled with the player's name and not just "new commit." That bothers me for some reason.

And of course, welcome to the family Denver!

CurvedAir

Sep 30, 2012
Kansas City
A disappointing season last year plus adding six new assistants somehow has us in position to land our best class in years. Rhoads deserves a lot of credit for selling this program over the winter and these new guys are proving to be terrific recruiters. This staff has the makings of something pretty special.

Reactions: livinthedream

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
A disappointing season last year plus adding six new assistants somehow has us in position to land our best class in years. Rhoads deserves a lot of credit for selling this program over the winter and these new guys are proving to be terrific recruiters. This staff has the makings of something pretty special.

This class will be a smaller class. But we seem to be doing quite well with those who we have targeted. The available scholarships are filling up fast.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Good get. Only 2-5 spots left in this recruiting class. Need some DT's.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Really hope we get that dude from JuCo, can't think of name right now but he played with Jordan Harris last year.

Someone help me here.

Bobby Leath or Demond Tucker?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron