Dead Bird in Toilet Bowl

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Also have a bird story. I saw a blackbird on the second floor of my old house, and went down to fetch some critter catching stuff. When I went back up I wasn't sure where he went. Moved furniture all over, couldn't find him. A few days later he started to smell. Apparently when I moved the dresser back into place, I squished him against the wall :eek:

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
i wanted to take time away from the yuppies over on the premium side and bring attention to an issue i faced last night.

took a potty break last night around 7:30 pm and flushed the terlet and walked away. All is kosher at this point.

30 mins later my wife runs upstairs to tell me she just pissed on a bird in our terlet-- im like wtf? shes freaked out and I continue to rock the child we created together, to sleep. I went down stairs and to my surprise there is a big ass black starling dead in our terlet.

i was thinking it must've dropped down into the pipes from outside. maybe was trying to make a nest or something and somehow got in the pipes and all the way down to where our downstairs terlet is. when I flushed it mustve saw an opportunity to escape and hauled balls for the light until the bowl filled back up and it ultimately perished by drowning. it must have flapped its wings a bit because my wife sat down (was in the dark and did not look in the bowl before sitting down) she said she sat in something super wet which caused her to go wtf and stood up and looked. FWIW i always pee with the seat up so my backside was covered.

thanks for coming to my ted talk.

TDLR; starling fell into pipe on roof. came up into the toilet. wife sat down. pissed on bird that drowned in the water.

View attachment 98565

Man, we had this happen in my childhood house with a squirrel. Poor little bastard almost made it too.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
i wanted to take time away from the yuppies over on the premium side and bring attention to an issue i faced last night.

took a potty break last night around 7:30 pm and flushed the terlet and walked away. All is kosher at this point.

30 mins later my wife runs upstairs to tell me she just pissed on a bird in our terlet-- im like wtf? shes freaked out and I continue to rock the child we created together, to sleep. I went down stairs and to my surprise there is a big ass black starling dead in our terlet.

i was thinking it must've dropped down into the pipes from outside. maybe was trying to make a nest or something and somehow got in the pipes and all the way down to where our downstairs terlet is. when I flushed it mustve saw an opportunity to escape and hauled balls for the light until the bowl filled back up and it ultimately perished by drowning. it must have flapped its wings a bit because my wife sat down (was in the dark and did not look in the bowl before sitting down) she said she sat in something super wet which caused her to go wtf and stood up and looked. FWIW i always pee with the seat up so my backside was covered.

thanks for coming to my ted talk.

TDLR; starling fell into pipe on roof. came up into the toilet. wife sat down. pissed on bird that drowned in the water.

View attachment 98565
Sure your wife isn't half bird? Noticed any extra pecking or cawing during relations? That might be your child bro. She didn't carry it to term.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Sure your wife isn't half bird? Noticed any extra pecking or cawing during relations? That might be your child bro. She didn't carry it to term.

i told her to take her pants off and bend over so i could check her ass for feathers.

• Friendly
Reactions: JBone84

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
put em back in the drawer.

her pee is sterile!

nah i warshed them
How I now picture CoachHines...

EhBS-C5XcAIeQUy.jpg

cardclone

Nov 3, 2012
i told her to take her pants off and bend over so i could check her ass for feathers.
Had a similar experience with a tree frog, wife just got done number one and I saw the critter...she would've freaked had it croaked or jumped...

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
Buddy of mine went to pee in middle of night, and when lifted the lid there was a massive black snake. He slammed the lid. Got a funnel, a tube, a weight, and a gallon of bleach.
He said it put up quite a fight as he poured that bleach in the funnel.

• Funny
Reactions: ianoconnor

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Buddy of mine went to pee in middle of night, and when lifted the lid there was a massive black snake. He slammed the lid. Got a funnel, a tube, a weight, and a gallon of bleach.
He said it put up quite a fight as he poured that bleach in the funnel.

After reading this...I will fight my urge to pee at night now! That would make me want to move out of my house!

cysmiley

Jun 30, 2012
i went and got the tongs like i was going to to flip some burgers but instead of turning left to go out back i continued straight into the bathroom!
Had a house that had a horizontal run in the attic of the plumbing vent pipe. Critters used to love to nest in that run. Eventually when I replaced the roof went to vertical, But did put hardware cloth on it as a cap in the interim. There might be some code limitations, cause methane is explosive if it is confined and builds pressure, should it get clogged by debris. Checked it every time went up there. :(
:D

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
My wife refuses to leave the shower curtains open in our bathrooms. So, the downstairs one gets very little use anyway and one night we are cleaning some stuff up for guests coming and I hear a loud scream. We don't have kids so I have no idea what's going on but evidently mice can't get out of our tub down there if they get in. Two over them, deader than hell. That wouldn't be a big deal except we still refuse to leave the curtain open so that you could hear/see them before there's nothing left but bones. The other weird thing is there was never a smell.

I can't imagine the trauma if this happened to her but I can't wait to tell her about this.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
My wife refuses to leave the shower curtains open in our bathrooms. So, the downstairs one gets very little use anyway and one night we are cleaning some stuff up for guests coming and I hear a loud scream. We don't have kids so I have no idea what's going on but evidently mice can't get out of our tub down there if they get in. Two over them, deader than hell. That wouldn't be a big deal except we still refuse to leave the curtain open so that you could hear/see them before there's nothing left but bones. The other weird thing is there was never a smell.

I can't imagine the trauma if this happened to her but I can't wait to tell her about this.

I told my wife, could you imagine if it had been alive and flapped its wing and hit you... in that area...

• Wow
Reactions: cyfanatic