Dead Bird in Toilet Bowl

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
i wanted to take time away from the yuppies over on the premium side and bring attention to an issue i faced last night.

took a potty break last night around 7:30 pm and flushed the terlet and walked away. All is kosher at this point.

30 mins later my wife runs upstairs to tell me she just pissed on a bird in our terlet-- im like wtf? shes freaked out and I continue to rock the child we created together, to sleep. I went down stairs and to my surprise there is a big ass black starling dead in our terlet.

i was thinking it must've dropped down into the pipes from outside. maybe was trying to make a nest or something and somehow got in the pipes and all the way down to where our downstairs terlet is. when I flushed it mustve saw an opportunity to escape and hauled balls for the light until the bowl filled back up and it ultimately perished by drowning. it must have flapped its wings a bit because my wife sat down (was in the dark and did not look in the bowl before sitting down) she said she sat in something super wet which caused her to go wtf and stood up and looked. FWIW i always pee with the seat up so my backside was covered.

thanks for coming to my ted talk.

TDLR; starling fell into pipe on roof. came up into the toilet. wife sat down. pissed on bird that drowned in the water.

1651774268533.png

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Had a toilet saga with critters myself quite a while ago.

Toilet wasn't flushing. Pulled it and snaked it multiple times. It would plug up again with a day or two. Finally snaked it and got ahold of something. It was a squirrel that had evidently fallen down the vent pipe and gotten stuck. He was not in good shape as I fished pieces of him out for about an hour.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Had a toilet saga with critters myself quite a while ago.

Toilet wasn't flushing. Pulled it and snaked it multiple times. It would plug up again with a day or two. Finally snaked it and got ahold of something. It was a squirrel that had evidently fallen down the vent pipe and gotten stuck. He was not in good shape as I fished pieces of him out for about an hour.

RIP in peace squirrel

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
secret-life-of-pets-vet.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron