Cyclone "Where Are They"

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
I don't know if anyone cares, but Phillip Bates is playing for Seattle as a fullback/h-back against Denver tonight. I looked up his Seahawk bio and sure enough it's the same guy that played for Chizik. Apparently he signed as a free agent last year. I guess his transfer to Ohio worked out for him.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
A couple of Sundays ago I was in Sonoma, CA at a concert at Rodney Strong Winery and met Todd Bandhauer's in-laws. They saw I was wearing Cyclone gear and said "Go Cyclones!" I asked what their connection was to ISU and they told me about Todd. Todd went onto GT and got his doctorate in engineering (I think-remember we were at a winery) and worked for a company in CA for a while and is now a professor at Colorado State. He has one or two kids and life is going well for him - good to hear.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
A couple of Sundays ago I was in Sonoma, CA at a concert at Rodney Strong Winery and met Todd Bandhauer's in-laws. They saw I was wearing Cyclone gear and said "Go Cyclones!" I asked what their connection was to ISU and they told me about Todd. Todd went onto GT and got his doctorate in engineering (I think-remember we were at a winery) and worked for a company in CA for a while and is now a professor at Colorado State. He has one or two kids and life is going well for him - good to hear.
Greater Atlanta Area | Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Education: Georgia Institute of Technology

http://www.engr.colostate.edu/faculty-staff/profiles.php?id=264

Last edited:

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
I think 1980 was Larry Crawfords last year at ISU and i don't know what he is doing right now but I think his son was a first round draft pick this year by the Phillies.

Danger

Apr 11, 2006
How about Troy Davis, I know he went on to play in the CFL for a long time, just wonder what he's doing now
A member of the athletic dept told me they contacted him several years ago about doing a promo like Seneca Wallace. He was living with his parents in Miami and working at Home Depot.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
A member of the athletic dept told me they contacted him several years ago about doing a promo like Seneca Wallace. He was living with his parents in Miami and working at Home Depot.

In the outdoor section...cause you know he can carry the rock.