Cyclone "Where Are They"

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
I don't know if anyone cares, but Phillip Bates is playing for Seattle as a fullback/h-back against Denver tonight. I looked up his Seahawk bio and sure enough it's the same guy that played for Chizik. Apparently he signed as a free agent last year. I guess his transfer to Ohio worked out for him.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
A couple of Sundays ago I was in Sonoma, CA at a concert at Rodney Strong Winery and met Todd Bandhauer's in-laws. They saw I was wearing Cyclone gear and said "Go Cyclones!" I asked what their connection was to ISU and they told me about Todd. Todd went onto GT and got his doctorate in engineering (I think-remember we were at a winery) and worked for a company in CA for a while and is now a professor at Colorado State. He has one or two kids and life is going well for him - good to hear.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
A couple of Sundays ago I was in Sonoma, CA at a concert at Rodney Strong Winery and met Todd Bandhauer's in-laws. They saw I was wearing Cyclone gear and said "Go Cyclones!" I asked what their connection was to ISU and they told me about Todd. Todd went onto GT and got his doctorate in engineering (I think-remember we were at a winery) and worked for a company in CA for a while and is now a professor at Colorado State. He has one or two kids and life is going well for him - good to hear.
Greater Atlanta Area | Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Education: Georgia Institute of Technology

http://www.engr.colostate.edu/faculty-staff/profiles.php?id=264

Last edited:

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
I think 1980 was Larry Crawfords last year at ISU and i don't know what he is doing right now but I think his son was a first round draft pick this year by the Phillies.

Danger

Apr 11, 2006
How about Troy Davis, I know he went on to play in the CFL for a long time, just wonder what he's doing now
A member of the athletic dept told me they contacted him several years ago about doing a promo like Seneca Wallace. He was living with his parents in Miami and working at Home Depot.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
A member of the athletic dept told me they contacted him several years ago about doing a promo like Seneca Wallace. He was living with his parents in Miami and working at Home Depot.

In the outdoor section...cause you know he can carry the rock.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron