CPR future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
You all just assume it's someone messing with you because it's not a question you are willing to look at objectively.

This question has been ask 400 times since FB season ended. Coach brought in his best Recruiting class + Multiple new coaches who are proven winners. Who else would ask this question now other than a troll?

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
You all just assume it's someone messing with you because it's not a question you are willing to look at objectively.

No, not looking at a question objectively is "would you like to contract Cyphillis." Because the obvious answer is duh, no.

BUT WAIT! You contracted it from Jessica Alba. Now would you like to contract Cyphillis?

ImperialCyclone

Sep 11, 2012
Guys...I really like cheese. I love bread too. I love cheese on bread even more. If that bread is really a crust with cheese on the crust with some sauce...well...it is the yoga pants that completes my world. Just thought you all should know pizza is just the best.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
New account. 2 total posts. Massively against the overwhelming sentiment of the fan base. Pretty obvious troll.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I know a girl that did CPR once. Said it was an experience of a lifetime and she's always ready to step in if ever needed.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
No, not looking at a question objectively is "would you like to contract Cyphillis." Because the obvious answer is duh, no.

BUT WAIT! You contracted it from Jessica Alba. Now would you like to contract Cyphillis?

giphy.gif

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I was on Rhoads quite a bit last year but he has done a good job recruiting this year and has brought in a great coaching staff. Why wouldn't you want to see how that plays out? I have a lot of faith in Mangino running this offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron