Not open for further replies.

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive
cprfuture.jpg

ExCyment

Jan 8, 2013
Crescent, IA
Very clever OP, make this your second post not your first post to throw us off. No troll is going to invest all that time posting once before trolling us. Well played.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
god-kills-kitten-troll.jpg

You all just assume it's someone messing with you because it's not a question you are willing to look at objectively.

What. The. ****.

This was an objective question if asked in November or December, maybe even the beginning of January. It is now the middle of February, well after CPR did the one thing we all asked of him, fire Mess, and hire a respectable OC in Mangino in his place. He pulls in a decent recruiting class. All in all, he did things that at least on the surface made ISU a better football program.

This was not an objective question asked - this was someone trying (and, for the most part, failing miserably, present company excluded) to troll the hell out of this site.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
I was on Rhoads quite a bit last year but he has done a good job recruiting this year and has brought in a great coaching staff. Why wouldn't you want to see how that plays out? I have a lot of faith in Mangino running this offense.

With ya on the Mangino sentiment. Disagree on the good job recruiting. We were by far dead last in the Big 12 and the only thing that kept our rating up was a slam dunk recruit in our back yard that was ISU all the way.

We all know what Seattle did with the "F" ranked draft class but until ISU shows us more in regards to recruits turning in some more W's in the fall then I can't say we did a good job recruiting.

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Lets see. I wonder if anyone can name most of the LOYAL trolls on CF. Seems like the list is growing.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
This question has been ask 400 times since FB season ended. Coach brought in his best Recruiting class + Multiple new coaches who are proven winners. Who else would ask this question now other than a troll?

Wu Wu Wu Kenny Wuuuu!!!

There. Now I've contributed appropriately to this troll thread.

Illiniclone

Jan 20, 2009
At what point do we start calling for his head? i hate losing and i dont see where hes directing this wonderful program...i mean am i expecting too much from this man??? asking for consistant winning seasons and bowl wins, is that too much to ask? at what point do we move on to someone better??

Interesting? More like baffling. I'm dumbfounded. Maybe you know something I don't know. Can I subscribe to your newsletter?

Status
Not open for further replies.