Collin Bevins to NWMSU

Cyclone1

Oct 14, 2008
Try that he was seen skipping "non mandatory" practices and was caught at the Student Union on more then 2 occasions. He gets called into Rhoads office and is asked if he is ALL IN. Is set the rules before him and he decies to say he isn't all in. Collin Bevins is a fantastic talent. He's a ******* freak. He's simply a ***** when it comes to dealing with talent as good as him and not wanting to work his *** for it. NWMSU was a simple out for him. Everything I am relaying to you can be verified if you look hard enough. It's that simple. Collin Bevins wanted the NFL dream with out earning it. Simple as this. He's a *****.

NoJustice

Jul 20, 2013
CycloneVet. If you are from Creston and know Creston, let me know. I don't find Collin Bevins a loser, I find him lazy and a simply ***** that didn't want to work hard enough to be a "man" in D1 football. He has all the tools you could ever want. I've been doing radio coverage for football for 20 years and I would put Bevins up in the top 2 I've ever seen as an athletic freak. The rumors from his high school coaches are.... He wasn't used to being a small fish in a big pond as ISU could be. He was simply a *****. Had no direction, had no drive, had no balls to get better. He wanted it handed to him on a silver platter. Rhoads wouldn't do it.
AT NWMSU he is a big fish in a small pond and he gets to room with his best friend who is red shirting this year. Collin Bevins needs to stop being a stinky **** and start being a man and earn his right to play. He was and always has been spoiled because of his athletic talent. ONCE again, he is a freak when it comes to an athlete his size. ISU is going to regret this and Collin is going regret it more.

I dare to say you do not become the pencilled in starter at a Big XII school your RS year by being anything you state. Period.

If one could leap to the illusion it were true, does not say much about the DL then. True?

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
I dare to say you do not become the pencilled in starter at a Big XII school your RS year by being anything you state. Period.

I'd dare say it is quite plausible, with those things being true, that one could be pencilled in as a starter at Big 12 school, but never actually make to being a starter at a Big 12 school, which to this point, is what has happened.

If one could leap to the illusion it were true, does not say much about the DL then. True?

That could be true as well. I guess we'll see...

SC Cy

Jun 30, 2006
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
Yes, I'm posting in this thread, you didn't have to click the link...

I watched NWMS on Thursday night in Maryville. I hate saying this but if Bevins was really, truly #1 on the ISU depth chart then we are in a world of hurt come, well, the rest of the season. First off, he wasn't a starter. Second, when he did play he was pushed around and was extremely average.

Seeing this actually made me even more concerned about the upcoming season more than getting rolled by UNI. Ugh.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com

I watched NWMS on Thursday night in Maryville. I hate saying this but if Bevins was really, truly #1 on the ISU depth chart then we are in a world of hurt come, well, the rest of the season. First off, he wasn't a starter. Second, when he did play he was pushed around and was extremely average.

Seeing this actually made me even more concerned about the upcoming season more than getting rolled by UNI. Ugh.

For what its worth, Coe(?) and Irving both moved inside after Bevins "took his talents" to NWMSU.
While that assessment may be correct, the dynamics of the DL have changed some since then.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
I think he is still learning the defense and he is playing DE for the first time in a while. Brandon Dixon is an absolute stud. He is better than any CB on our roster. In fact he and his brother would be our starting CB's.

Last edited:

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

You mean our DL is so bad that a team like UNI might even be able to run it down our throats, and have a RB go for 200 yds and rack up 4 TDs on us? Oh wait, that's exactly how bad our DL is. Sounds like you are right on the money.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Watching the last few minutes of the NW Mo. St game. How did Bevins do this season? Many NFL scouts at the game today?

Obviously, they must be pretty good to win a national title of any kind and go 15-0.

Interesting that they had "FAMILY" on their jerseys instead of individual names. With the way their defense is targeting with the game already decided, perhaps their jerseys should say "La Familia Michoacana."

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
That was not a targeting penalty; should have been overturned. While their helmets touched a bit, all the actual contact was at the shoulders/arms.

Bevins didn't play much at all in the first quarter, then was getting his butt kicked when he did get in.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
That was not a targeting penalty; should have been overturned. While their helmets touched a bit, all the actual contact was at the shoulders/arms.

Bevins didn't play much at all in the first quarter, then was getting his butt kicked when he did get in.

Still, not good for the school to be on ESPN2 and playing overly aggressive with the game already decided. If somebody got injured, it would be really bad for the school's reputation.

isudoc03

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 25, 2006
Still, not good for the school to be on ESPN2 and playing overly aggressive with the game already decided. If somebody got injured, it would be really bad for the school's reputation.

Yeah, because a school doesn't want to be known for playing aggressive on defense!?!?!