Clones, tell me what you really think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Greetings!

New here, but am a life long Iowan and have followed both the Clones and the Hawks since I was about 8 years old. I'm not a huge fan of either ISU or Iowa, but am a very avid college football enthusiast.

Historically, I have liked both the Clones and the Hawks (weird, I know), but have never been a die hard fan of either team because of a few things I don't like about them. I can't stand Ferent'z coaching style, and I really don't consider him much of a head coach. Good O-line coach though. I think he had early success because he hired a very good staff that could recruit good players. Once they left, he has had trouble. And he's one of the worst ever game day coaches in all of football, not just college. I'm talking in ALL of football.

The thing I don't like about ISU is, well, you guys usually lose a lot of games each season. And I never thought McCarney turned the program around. You don't have a last season like he did if you truly turned the program around. And I am unsure if your team will ever be a winning team, season in and season out.

Having said all that, what do you guys think of your program currently?

Will CPR turn it around? (I certainly don't think he will this year. You don't have good talent at all.)

Should the fat offensive coach get the nod to turn the program around?

What do you all think?

You make Iowa fans seem even stupider by not trolling better. A 3 year old with no knowledge of message boards and sports could do a better job.

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
Greetings!

New here, but am a life long Iowan and have followed both the Clones and the Hawks since I was about 8 years old. I'm not a huge fan of either ISU or Iowa, but am a very avid college football enthusiast.

Historically, I have liked both the Clones and the Hawks (weird, I know), but have never been a die hard fan of either team because of a few things I don't like about them. I can't stand Ferent'z coaching style, and I really don't consider him much of a head coach. Good O-line coach though. I think he had early success because he hired a very good staff that could recruit good players. Once they left, he has had trouble. And he's one of the worst ever game day coaches in all of football, not just college. I'm talking in ALL of football.

The thing I don't like about ISU is, well, you guys usually lose a lot of games each season. And I never thought McCarney turned the program around. You don't have a last season like he did if you truly turned the program around. And I am unsure if your team will ever be a winning team, season in and season out.

Having said all that, what do you guys think of your program currently?

Will CPR turn it around? (I certainly don't think he will this year. You don't have good talent at all.)

Should the fat offensive coach get the nod to turn the program around?

What do you all think?

Doesn't Kirk have a losing record against ISU?

kilroy

Jun 10, 2010
hills to flat lands
wat-1.jpg

What an awesome picture. Belongs in random thoughts thread

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
It's so funny how these guys use virtually the same troll method to a T and seem to think they are the only one to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron