Clones, tell me what you really think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeBorn

Jul 3, 2014
Greetings!

New here, but am a life long Iowan and have followed both the Clones and the Hawks since I was about 8 years old. I'm not a huge fan of either ISU or Iowa, but am a very avid college football enthusiast.

Historically, I have liked both the Clones and the Hawks (weird, I know), but have never been a die hard fan of either team because of a few things I don't like about them. I can't stand Ferent'z coaching style, and I really don't consider him much of a head coach. Good O-line coach though. I think he had early success because he hired a very good staff that could recruit good players. Once they left, he has had trouble. And he's one of the worst ever game day coaches in all of football, not just college. I'm talking in ALL of football.

The thing I don't like about ISU is, well, you guys usually lose a lot of games each season. And I never thought McCarney turned the program around. You don't have a last season like he did if you truly turned the program around. And I am unsure if your team will ever be a winning team, season in and season out.

Having said all that, what do you guys think of your program currently?

Will CPR turn it around? (I certainly don't think he will this year. You don't have good talent at all.)

Should the fat offensive coach get the nod to turn the program around?

What do you all think?

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
giphy.gif

Storkenheimer

Oct 2, 2011
Greetings!

New here, but am a life long Iowan and have followed both the Clones and the Hawks since I was about 8 years old. I'm not a huge fan of either ISU or Iowa, but am a very avid college football enthusiast.

Historically, I have liked both the Clones and the Hawks (weird, I know), but have never been a die hard fan of either team because of a few things I don't like about them. I can't stand Ferent'z coaching style, and I really don't consider him much of a head coach. Good O-line coach though. I think he had early success because he hired a very good staff that could recruit good players. Once they left, he has had trouble. And he's one of the worst ever game day coaches in all of football, not just college. I'm talking in ALL of football.

The thing I don't like about ISU is, well, you guys usually lose a lot of games each season. And I never thought McCarney turned the program around. You don't have a last season like he did if you truly turned the program around. And I am unsure if your team will ever be a winning team, season in and season out.

Having said all that, what do you guys think of your program currently?

Will CPR turn it around? (I certainly don't think he will this year. You don't have good talent at all.)

Should the fat offensive coach get the nod to turn the program around?

What do you all think?

Troll.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Here's a thought. If you're a "fan of both teams" I suggest you not refer to one team as "you guys".

Do you really think you're subtle?

Epic fail.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Obvious troll is obvious.

FreeBorn

Jul 3, 2014
When I talk to my hawk friends and talk about the hawks, I always say, "you guys". When I talk to my clone friends and talk about the clones, I always say, "you guys".

I'm not a big follower of either team. I want both to do well because they represent my state.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
When I talk to my hawk friends and talk about the hawks, I always say, "you guys". When I talk to my clone friends and talk about the clones, I always say, "you guys".

I'm not a big follower of either team. I want both to do well because they represent my state.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttt.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston

by "friends" do you mean family members?

FreeBorn

Jul 3, 2014
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I'm not sure why you doubt me. It's the truth.

One of my hawk friends, who really does wear black and gold underwear, gets ticked at me cause I can't stand Ferentz.

One of my clone friends kinda thinks it's dumb that I can like both teams.

Oh well.

EnhancedFujita

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2013
Johnston

Sloth will allow it...

[video=youtube;aMj0t7sds7I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMj0t7sds7I[/video]

FreeBorn

Jul 3, 2014
I guess you can believe something that's not true if you want. I'm friends with boosters for both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.