Clones, tell me what you really think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
Freeborn. Pretty sad when a cockeye fan can't even smack to the level of a NDSU fan. Can't wait to choke slam you douches in iowa city in 2016

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I'm going back to basics here...and I'm going to answer just the question posed in the thread title.

Freeborn: I think you're a moron.

C'mon fanatics, let's tell him what we really think....

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'm going back to basics here...and I'm going to answer just the question posed in the thread title.

Freeborn: I think you're a moron.

C'mon fanatics, let's tell him what we really think....

Oh, I think you summed it up pretty well for all of us.

/thread

FreeBorn

Jul 3, 2014
Freeborn. Pretty sad when a cockeye fan can't even smack to the level of a NDSU fan. Can't wait to choke slam you douches in iowa city in 2016

I really don't know why you and others think I'm a die hard hawk. I am most definitely not.

And I am with you. I'd like to see the Clones win in ic this year.

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
Your not with me, you disgust me. I want to see Iowa City in a blaze of fire.

temperflare

Jul 9, 2007
Bondurant
Greetings!

New here, but am a life long Iowan and have followed both the Clones and the Hawks since I was about 8 years old. I'm not a huge fan of either ISU or Iowa, but am a very avid college football enthusiast.

Historically, I have liked both the Clones and the Hawks (weird, I know), but have never been a die hard fan of either team because of a few things I don't like about them. I can't stand Ferent'z coaching style, and I really don't consider him much of a head coach. Good O-line coach though. I think he had early success because he hired a very good staff that could recruit good players. Once they left, he has had trouble. And he's one of the worst ever game day coaches in all of football, not just college. I'm talking in ALL of football.

The thing I don't like about ISU is, well, you guys usually lose a lot of games each season. And I never thought McCarney turned the program around. You don't have a last season like he did if you truly turned the program around. And I am unsure if your team will ever be a winning team, season in and season out.

Having said all that, what do you guys think of your program currently?

Will CPR turn it around? (I certainly don't think he will this year. You don't have good talent at all.)

Should the fat offensive coach get the nod to turn the program around?

What do you all think?

I say there is no glory in riding the fence. Pick a side. Us or them compadre.

Choose wisely.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I say there is no glory in riding the fence. Pick a side. Us or them compadre.

Choose wisely.

Or put more simply:

Choose-Wisely.jpg

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Greetings!

New here, but am a life long Iowan and have followed both the Clones and the Hawks since I was about 8 years old. I'm not a huge fan of either ISU or Iowa, but am a very avid college football enthusiast.

Historically, I have liked both the Clones and the Hawks (weird, I know), but have never been a die hard fan of either team because of a few things I don't like about them. I can't stand Ferent'z coaching style, and I really don't consider him much of a head coach. Good O-line coach though. I think he had early success because he hired a very good staff that could recruit good players. Once they left, he has had trouble. And he's one of the worst ever game day coaches in all of football, not just college. I'm talking in ALL of football.

The thing I don't like about ISU is, well, you guys usually lose a lot of games each season. And I never thought McCarney turned the program around. You don't have a last season like he did if you truly turned the program around. And I am unsure if your team will ever be a winning team, season in and season out.

Having said all that, what do you guys think of your program currently?

Will CPR turn it around? (I certainly don't think he will this year. You don't have good talent at all.)

Should the fat offensive coach get the nod to turn the program around?

What do you all think?

I was born a Cyclone. I grew up a Cyclone. I graduated from Iowa State. Even though I have not lived in Iowa for over 20 years, I am still 100% Cyclone and everyone who knows me knows that I am a Cyclone.

FreeBorn, you do not belong here. You sound like you are better suited to be a Hawk. Iowa has a lot of fans like you.

FreeBorn

Jul 3, 2014
I was born a Cyclone. I grew up a Cyclone. I graduated from Iowa State. Even though I have not lived in Iowa for over 20 years, I am still 100% Cyclone and everyone who knows me knows that I am a Cyclone.

FreeBorn, you do not belong here. You sound like you are better suited to be a Hawk. Iowa has a lot of fans like you.

Again, don't know why you and others think this.

Most hawk fans hate me because I don't believe in their God, kf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron