Chicago Cubs Fans Unite!!!

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
actually there is...but I know that you Cub fans wouldnt know this...its called winning the World Series :smile: I would recommend it sometime. Sorry baseball talk during a **** poor ISU basketball season is sparking my inner hatred of the Cubs, cant wait until April.

Really, can I see your ring? What position did you play??

cyclonemaniac7

Apr 11, 2006
To be much more honest, I am more tired of all of the Cubs haters whining in the threads about Cubs. No one twisted your arm and made you read it. YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE.

This is true. I generally chose not to read the posts about the Cubs. However, when there have been 4 postings about the Cubs on the home page at the same time, I just think it's a little much.

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale
I guess he would rather talk about how the economy sucks, we are still in Iraq, gas prices are going up again, and the Fed is going to cut the rates again.

cyclonemaniac7

Apr 11, 2006
I guess he would rather talk about how the economy sucks, we are still in Iraq, gas prices are going up again, and the Fed is going to cut the rates again.

OR one of the 30 teams in the NBA or one of the other 29 teams in the MLB or soccer or the NHL or something else...

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
OR one of the 30 teams in the NBA or one of the other 29 teams in the MLB or soccer or the NHL or something else...

You have the unbeleiveable power to create the thread of your choosing. Have at it. Then other people can come in and make clever remarks about your favorite team.

kewl_kasey

Jan 21, 2008
Did everyone catch the Prior pic??? made me moan in disgust. Someone needs to update that.

Thanks for the post!

Tweedt4Cy

Apr 14, 2007
Ankeny
why cant us cubs fans just talk cubs baseball without others coming in and talking crap. o ya and the dude that is the white sox fan, we will see where ur team is at at the end of the season. Cubs r gonna b in the playoffs and ur team wont.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
why cant us cubs fans just talk cubs baseball without others coming in and talking crap. o ya and the dude that is the white sox fan, we will see where ur team is at at the end of the season. Cubs r gonna b in the playoffs and ur team wont.

If you don't want fans of other teams in the thread, then why do you egg them on with that?

The Cubs BETTER be in a better position than the Sox at the end of the year. The Cubs were a playoff team in 2007. The Sox won 72 games. The AL Central has two of the best teams in baseball, and the competition in the NL Central is the Milwaukee Brewers.

But the Cubs were in a better position in October of 2007 than the Sox were, too, and oddly enough, they finished with the same amount of playoff wins.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
Cubs are my 2nd team, but this vid is pretty good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvg6n_cZxn8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]