Cheez-It Bowl in Orlando playing Clemson (Wed., Dec. 29, 4:45 CT Kick)

dsreid

Dec 7, 2007
NW Iowa
I was wondering if anyone else would be tailgating? Our hotel is like 20 min away (and i have a rental) so figured would park there..I see lot K for 40$ a couple lots sold out..

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I was wondering if anyone else would be tailgating? Our hotel is like 20 min away (and i have a rental) so figured would park there..I see lot K for 40$ a couple lots sold out..

We are likely going to host a tailgate for Fanatics. Stay tuned. I'm hoping to talk to our food provider tomorrow. We will start a separate thread once we get plans in place. Last time we were in Lot 9 and I suspect we will end up there again.

Right now, I'm still trying to find a way to get some gear to Florida, such as our 40 foot telescoping flagpole that doesn't take much space in a pickup or van, but isn't something I want to check as luggage on my flight.

VoiceOfReason

Aug 21, 2016
They don't give them cheeze-its? What a crock of ****
Cheez-Its are for winners!

cheez-it-bowl.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Cycsk and Snydes

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Looks like Breece is preparing to play

Maybe they will put Breece on a "pitch count" this game. I know Penn State did that for Saquon Barkley in his last game (Fiesta Bowl vs. Washington).

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Maybe they will put Breece on a "pitch count" this game. I know Penn State did that for Saquon Barkley in his last game (Fiesta Bowl vs. Washington).

Yeah, I think that would be wise. Get him another TD for the streak and then shut him down to prepare for the League.

Reactions: isufbcurt

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron