Cheez-It Bowl in Orlando playing Clemson (Wed., Dec. 29, 4:45 CT Kick)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Haven't looked at flight costs so don't know if this is still priced high or not but ISU offering a flight only option now:

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
Haven't looked at flight costs so don't know if this is still priced high or not but ISU offering a flight only option now:

It’s criminal that they don’t give flight times on these packages. Probably will land at 10PM and depart at 5AM.

Reactions: agentbear

MugNight

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 27, 2021
If taking 75, it’s worth looking into getting an E-Z Pass. There’s an express bypass on 75 that alternates between northbound and southbound south of Atlanta. Also, you can’t throw a rock in Orlando without hitting a toll road. I must’ve spent $15 on quarters exiting the Camping World Bowl in 2019. The pass can be managed online and is great for cutting down time

Last edited:

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
It’s criminal that they don’t give flight times on these packages. Probably will land at 10PM and depart at 5AM.
yup. I was on the ISU Alumni charter 2 yrs ago

exactly what happened.
Alumni people were great, and met some great fans in our plane/group

Yet Day 1 and Day 4 of "four-day" prepaid excursion were lost. late arrival, ridiculously early departure

It was a 2-day charter trip basically

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Anybody select hotel yet? I see the team is at Hilton Orlando.

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
I had never been to a Notre Dame game until the Cheezy Bowl. I was actually surprised at how many low-rent, toothless, trashy fans they had. You know, the ones wearing black leather ND jackets from 1993. No disrespect because my Notre Dame assumptions were Class and Tradition and I saw little of that. Even in my 50 yardline club seats.

And then we let Chase Claypool run around without covering him.

Any expectations for Clemson fans?

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
I had never been to a Notre Dame game until the Cheezy Bowl. I was actually surprised at how many low-rent, toothless, trashy fans they had. You know, the ones wearing black leather ND jackets from 1993. No disrespect because my Notre Dame assumptions were Class and Tradition and I saw little of that. Even in my 50 yardline club seats.

The best and brightest fans South Carolina has to offer.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

The first part...wow...that surprises me! I have been to a couple of ND games in South Bend and really enjoyed the experience. Fun...classy...not the most crazy time or anything...but a cool experience.

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
The first part...wow...that surprises me! I have been to a couple of ND games in South Bend and really enjoyed the experience. Fun...classy...not the most crazy time or anything...but a cool experience.
Probably the central or North Florida Notre Dame contingent. I know Ceezy Bowl tickets would be easier and much cheaper to get than a game in South Bend.

Reactions: cyfanatic