CF Postertology

Status
Not open for further replies.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Why does a baby need a desk? Not trying to be a smartass, just curious.

They will someday. I highly recommend doing as much stuff as you can think of before that first bundle of joy hits the premises and your free time evaporates.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
that's cause all the real work is at the end of the nine months. And as the female, we gotta do all of it. How difficult is putting together a crib? On a scale of 1-10? Worse than a desk or bookshelf?

I can do desks and bookshelves in my sleep.
Once you throw the directions away, it's relatively simple, because it's common sense. 4 sides and the springs.

But the frame stretches out awkwardly, and the parts they include are nasty. I doubt you're up to it......

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
that's cause all the real work is at the end of the nine months. And as the female, we gotta do all of it. How difficult is putting together a crib? On a scale of 1-10? Worse than a desk or bookshelf?

On a related note of womens pain in pregnacy. Some like to compare it to being kicked in the nuts for a man. Here's the kicker (get it kicker). After a year or two go by, a woman will say they want to have another child even after all that pain. But you will never hear a man say they want to be kicked in the junk again. Just sayin.

Reactions: cyrevkah

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Once you throw the directions away, it's relatively simple, because it's common sense. 4 sides and the springs.

But the frame stretches out awkwardly, and the parts they include are nasty. I doubt you're up to it......

I can just feel really icky that day. I'm going to eat all the ice cream.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
On a related note of womens pain in pregnacy. Some like to compare it to being kicked in the nuts for a man. Here's the kicker (get it kicker). After a year or two go by, a woman will say they want to have another child even after all that pain. But you will never hear a man say they want to be kicked in the junk again. Just sayin.

You don't get a baby from being kicked in the junk. I've heard that the hormones make your memory of the pain all blurry so you get conned into having another one. That and babies are cute.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Are you saying I should be getting girls pregnant for said six weeks?

hmm? I was referencing that they get a break from that "time of the month" for nine months, but the month after delivery more than equals out that break.

K

KFitzy87

You don't get a baby from being kicked in the junk. I've heard that the hormones make your memory of the pain all blurry so you get conned into having another one. That and babies are cute.
IMO, 90% of babies are uggggggly

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

I sense some anger in this post. What will you do if Revkah decides she wants a different crib to go with a different nursery theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.