CF Postertology

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
sure you do, men should get to share in the fun. All the fun. Not just the one time fun of making the baby.

There's plenty of other fun to go around. Stuff doesn't life itself. Cribs don't build themselves. Rooms don't organize themselves.

And the crib. The crib. No one can make that point enough. That deal equalizes a whole lot of the 13 uncomfortable weeks, and the later troubles standing up.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
There's plenty of other fun to go around. Stuff doesn't life itself. Cribs don't build themselves. Rooms don't organize themselves.

And the crib. The crib. No one can make that point enough. That deal equalizes a whole lot of the 13 uncomfortable weeks, and the later troubles standing up.

Lol, story time? I would actually like the preparing of the nursery, I think.

Well you get your tummy rubbed. No girl comes up and rubs our balls and says good job!

I think most pregnant women actually want to hurt the people who come up and rub their tummy. At least I would.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
You would enjoy the preparing, but you wouldn't do the work.

that's cause all the real work is at the end of the nine months. And as the female, we gotta do all of it. How difficult is putting together a crib? On a scale of 1-10? Worse than a desk or bookshelf?

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
11 weeks along. There is not much of a baby bump yet. Baby might be as big as a fig. But I have undergrad (girls) friends that when they see me, rub my tummy....

I will never understand why a pregnant belly magically becomes public property

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
that's cause all the real work is at the end of the nine months. And as the female, we gotta do all of it. How difficult is putting together a crib? On a scale of 1-10? Worse than a desk or bookshelf?

I've helped build both a desk and bookshelf. Crib is at least twice as difficult as a desk. Bookshelves are easy peasy.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center

never done it, but I would assume building a crib is harder than building a desk or bookshelf.

K

KFitzy87

Not having a "time of the month" is one of the best perks of being a guy, I might add

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Why does a baby need a desk? Not trying to be a smartass, just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron