CF GAME DAY: Five things I'm watching for in the opener

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Thank goodness we aren’t watching for the entrance music or the uniforms anymore lol

Something I haven’t heard brought up much is how this team had 2 OLinemen drafted. I don’t see how a sunbelt team just plugs new guys in there. Heck ISU would struggle to replace 2 NFL linemen.
Add to that, they are very raw and thin at WR.

They do have a couple nice running backs, but if ISU can make them one dimensional on the ground, I like ISU shutting down their offense.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Thanks for all the work you and your staff are doing CW. Interesting 5 points. Surprised your not going to the stadium.

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
Glad to hear ISU aced their Covid-19 testing, but when do we get news on the 53 man roster?
And what about LA's Covid-19 testing?

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Glad to hear ISU aced their Covid-19 testing, but when do we get news on the 53 man roster?
And what about LA's Covid-19 testing?
UL passed their tests. They flew up here today.
Another thread has a rumor 2 guys stayed behind due to positive tests.

Reactions: CyBobby

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
UL passed their tests. They flew up here today.
Another thread has a rumor 2 guys stayed behind due to positive tests.
That is good news. This is a year where we must be grateful for the good health of our opponents.

How do you think they will react to the relatively cool weather in Ames? They've been training in 100+ F heat indexes for the whole week, and it looks like 60s for the duration of the game.

Reactions: CyBobby

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I was really worried about Louisiana's players testing positive for Covid 19. Our nephew who lives in the New Orleans Suburbs Died from the Coronavirus this summer. This virus is the real thing and nothing to mess with ...Please everyone take all the necessary precautions....

GO CYCLONES and lets get a big Win Today

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron