BREAKING: Cameron Lard cleared, will be here this weekend

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Well this pours water on the fun speculation
@Stanz51 Prohm on Lard playing this season: "It just doesn’t seem realistic to me… It’s not even something I’m thinking about.”
Good. Gives him time to get adjusted to college life and practice with the team

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
@Stanz51 Prohm on Lard playing this season: "It just doesn’t seem realistic to me… It’s not even something I’m thinking about.”

I don't know about everyone else but I can't wait to revisit this debate next year a la the "Ernst" thread.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012

I don't think most of us thought it was realistic either. But why the heck Randy wrote it in at least two articles that Prohm wasn't ruling it out is beyond me.

• Agree
Reactions: Gunnerclone

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I don't think most of us thought it was realistic either. But why the heck Randy wrote it in at least two articles that Prohm wasn't ruling it out is beyond me.

And prohm hadn't ruled it out. He's said it is very unlikely.

I don't know why the heck everyone is worked up over it.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Did people actually think Lard would play this year? Must not be very smart.

• Agree
Reactions: Cydkar

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I don't know about everyone else but I can't wait to revisit this debate next year a la the "Ernst" thread.
Unfortunately as long as Ernst does similar to or more than Carter, Ernst megathread will live on. In fact, Ernst megathread made it clear that Prohm "chose" Carter over Ernst, so that must be how it went down.

CycloneBBFan

Dec 21, 2015
Prohm is bluffing the heck out of us. Looking for Lard to be our secret weapon against KU.

So I guess we can expect Lard to come busting out of the locker room between long lines of pomp-pomp girls, marching band playing, Nation Guard waving American flags, and the new kid knocking down 35 points against KU??