Boys 2 Men - II

spanny

Jun 17, 2006
Grimes
Although I love country music, both then and now, I loved Boyz II Men. The nineties were a time of very different music from now. When you go back and listen the songs from that era seem so innocent and harmless. It was just good music, no dancing, just singing.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZcG0NBMcDA]YouTube - Boyz II Men - End Of The Road[/ame]

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Thank you Chris, I have now had 'I'll make love to you' stuck in my head on repeat going on 2 hours now.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Chris, I don't know if I A) want to commend you for having the balls to admit liking this, or B) condemn for actually liking it. It's a fine line.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Anybody remember this CD? One of the greatest of all-time in my opinion. I just pulled this bad boy out to listen to while writing. Ahh...the memories of 7th grade dances...

I was actually looking for it the other day. Second tape I ever bought. First was Michael Jackson's Dangerous. I just downloaded their new cd which is all covers, its called Love. They do fantastic covers of Time After Time, Cupid, Shining Star and many more awesome love songs.

IMO, they are hands down, the best, and classiest vocalist groups to ever assemble.

CloneFan03

Mar 18, 2008
Cedar Falls, IA
I'm on "I'll Make Love to You" right now...

These guys desperately need to make a comeback.

Looks like they are still recording. Came out with a new album this year called "Love"

Also saw they will be on the Wendy Williams show tomorrow, not sure what channel that is on. I've only seen the show on The Soup making fun of it, but I might check it out to see how Boyz II Men are doing

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Yeah. I own it....great CD. There are some underrated songs on that album like Thank U and Vibin'.

They are still going too. I haven't heard a lot by them since 2001 but Dreams from 2000 is a good song. I'm a former touring singer, so I'm a "vocal slut" and these guys mostly have great voices. Find the End of the Road recording on YouTube from the Arsenio Hall show. It is awesome.

Last edited:

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Why are we all harping on people for loving the best harmonizing group of the early to mid-nineties. II was a great album, and End of the Road was a great song. This group does throw me back to junior high dances. Where we danced with a girl with arms locked scared to touch them, as opposed to now, where grinding is the new norm for dancing for the adolescents.

Because the majority of people on earth

(a) are tone deaf
(b) are rhythm deficient
(c) have no appreciation for music

Now for (c) I'm not saying you have to, but I personally and honestly find it hard to. But then again, you will see me at a Metallica, Queensryche, or Slipknot concert one night and the next I'll be singing Babyface or Stevie Wonder.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
I was actually looking for it the other day. Second tape I ever bought. First was Michael Jackson's Dangerous. I just downloaded their new cd which is all covers, its called Love. They do fantastic covers of Time After Time, Cupid, Shining Star and many more awesome love songs.

IMO, they are hands down, the best, and classiest vocalist groups to ever assemble.
The first CD i ever bought was Poison by Bel Bev and/or DeVoe.