Boston Sweet Sixteen 2024 Roll Call

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Posted it in the game thread but thought I would post it here.

I don't care if this is a brag for me but this is a brag for all of ISU. No Illinois fans in first class on this flight to Boston but 4 ISU fans. Almost every person wearing Illinois gear is like "how the hell did Iowa State get all these first class seats?"

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I am a pastor and have Good Friday and Easter services this weekend. Hard to get away.

So many sermons make reference to the Cheers song, "You want to go where everyone knows your name." You could have streamed that sermon from the Cheers bar!

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Scores is even closer to TD Garden than I thought!

Earlier this afternoon, I got dropped off at North Station in order to take a suburban train to visit my bonus daughter. When I get out of the vehicle for the train station, TD Garden is on my right and Scores is on my left. I didn’t even have to look for either of them.

This photo is taken from the TD Garden side of the street.

IMG_6752.jpeg

What is Scores?

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
I am full of fomo right now lol. Only live 2 hours away from boston but I just can't swing the tickets... or have it all work out logistically with work tomorrow... maybe i should just quit my job

• Friendly
Reactions: cowgirl836

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I am full of fomo right now lol. Only live 2 hours away from boston but I just can't swing the tickets... or have it all work out logistically with work tomorrow... maybe i should just quit my job

Can't swing the tickets? Come hang out at Scores or at the Westin. I think there are extra tickets in the ISU section floating around. I just sold mine to a CF SuperFanatic at cost.

Reactions: NWICY

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Got confirmation that Scores bar will open at 3pm today and the kitchen at 4pm.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron