Boston Sweet Sixteen 2024 Roll Call

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
So a tip off around 9:15 our time. Nice job putting the LA game early and the Boston games late. Seems a$$ backwards.

With how they have to stagger them, there was always going to be 1 early LA game and 1 late Boston game.

I’m still not sure pushing it up an hour would be so terrible for the west coast viewers, but whatever.

Reactions: BCClone

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
ISU Alumni Association arranged Cyclones gathering bar: Scores across from TD Garden.

Thanks for the info! Can I ask how you found this out and how I can go look up the details?

Edit: Never mind. Google still works, and I should have just tried that. Apologies.

Last edited:

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Thanks for the info! Can I ask how you found this out and how I can go look up the details?

Edit: Never mind. Google still works, and I should have just tried that. Apologies.
Not much info on the alumni page yet except "gathering at Scores". When we went to the games in Chicago two years ago they had a huge room rented on the pier, with the band & cheer squad and everything. This sound more like a game watch in a much smaller space.

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
Not much info on the alumni page yet except "gathering at Scores". When we went to the games in Chicago two years ago they had a huge room rented on the pier, with the band & cheer squad and everything. This sound more like a game watch in a much smaller space.
Yeah, I suppose any alumni event in Boston will be more parsimonious given the smaller Iowa State fan population and greater driving distance relative to Chicago

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron