Big XII Survives!! Announcement Coming Within A Matter of Minutes

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
We've got options.

I'm not reading a ton into the contingency plan meeting. That's exactly what it is. A contingency plan.

The guy from Tech sounded pretty god damned sure everyone was sticking it out.

It's kinda like when you've got a date lined up for Friday night and it's only Tuesday. She's got a good personality but just an average body. Then on Wednesday your buddy calls you and tells you he has hooked you up for a double date with two smokin hot chicks from out of town. You feel like you're best served with average chick with good conversation---but man, smokin hot chick sounds reaaaaally nice. What do you do? Do you keep the average nice girl? Do you tell her thanks but no thanks and then take out the hotty but dummy? Or do you keep the average girl date night set up because really, you want the hotty girl but you don't know exactly what you'll be getting and maybe she won't even really show up? But what if she does and you convinced yourself that you're better off with average nice chick? Do you stay out of loyalty or do you owe it to yourself to go after smokin hot chick because maybe, just maybe for once you'll look like the Big Man on Campus? Maybe you go all Jack Tripper and try to date both?

im4isu

Apr 11, 2007
New Haven
Could little Matt/Matt sound any more disappointed! Did somebody just run over his puppy? YES, Deloss Dodds driving a brinks truck smashed it flat. I feel dirty giving kudos to Dodds. But I love hearing Matt stutter and sound so surprised that anybody but he or Delany have any brains. Looking forward to many more years of having Jamie blow off his show.

hawkin

Jun 11, 2010
I haven't read thru this entire thread but has anyone mentioned about how tough the league will be in hoops now? Our RPI was already tops in the nation an now cutting loose the 2 worst teams in the league it's going to be thru the roof!

AustinCyclone

Nov 17, 2006
Austin, TX
Chip Brown has come out of hiding and has confirmed the deal is done! Not waiting to be done... DONE!!!!!!

He will be on espnaustin.com in 10 minutes discussing.

Happy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I can't wait for Matt Perrault to come say that he doesn't hate ISU. He seriously sounded like someone ran over his dog. It was so obvious that he was praying for the destruction of ISU football.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Chip Brown has come out of hiding and has confirmed the deal is done! Not waiting to be done... DONE!!!!!!

He will be on espnaustin.com in 10 minutes discussing.

Happy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bet we can expect mission accomplished email from GG and JP real soon.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
:wink:
It's kinda like when you've got a date lined up for Friday night and it's only Tuesday. She's got a good personality but just an average body. Then on Wednesday your buddy calls you and tells you he has hooked you up for a double date with two smokin hot chicks from out of town. You feel like you're best served with average chick with good conversation---but man, smokin hot chick sounds reaaaaally nice. What do you do? Do you keep the average nice girl? Do you tell her thanks but no thanks and then take out the hotty but dummy? Or do you keep the average girl date night set up because really, you want the hotty girl but you don't know exactly what you'll be getting and maybe she won't even really show up? But what if she does and you convinced yourself that you're better off with average nice chick? Do you stay out of loyalty or do you owe it to yourself to go after smokin hot chick because maybe, just maybe for once you'll look like the Big Man on Campus? Maybe you go all Jack Tripper and try to date both?

I always pegged you as a "Three's Company" guy.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron