Big Brother Season 19

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
It's boring, because he tells everyone what to do and they do it. If he is ever evicted, the show will be hilarious because nobody else would know what to do.

It's Paul's house and they all just live in it right now. Wish he would get evicted so we can see who can play their own game

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Well, I could be mistaken, but if I understand everything correctly, the temptation isn't officially revealed until Thursday night.

So, if Paul is able to convince the other 4 POV players to throw the comp and Cody or Jessica are dumb enough to win it, she may not use the hex.

I know I'm reaching, but I feel like it's possible.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Yeah I look at bb_updates on twitter. Seems kinda petty that they are attacking Jessica and Cody like they are. I kinda get why they are doing that since they want them gone and don't want this wasted week but it looks bad on the rest of the house with ganging up on 2 people.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Yeah I look at bb_updates on twitter. Seems kinda petty that they are attacking Jessica and Cody like they are. I kinda get why they are doing that since they want them gone and don't want this wasted week but it looks bad on the rest of the house with ganging up on 2 people.

That's JOdy, Marlena, and Ratt's fault. They went straight to showmances from day one. It didn't allow the season to grow organically. Showmances go far that's just the history of the show if you let them linger they will eventually get the turn they need. One showmances is okay, two is trouble, three is unacceptable. They are going after the dooshiest one I have no problem with that.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Others are going over the line as I'm sure if Raven watched that back she would regret losing her cool. However, I have no sympathy for Jody. Cody acted week 1 like he was god's gift to the house and everyone was too dumb to be on his level or understand his plan. He made dumb moves and acted like he was a martyr.

Jessica had a chance to distance herself after Cody's disaster week 1 but instead doubled down on him. Hell, she couldn't even apologize to Christmas without backhanded compliments. My guess is for the first time in her life she isn't getting her way, able to get people to do what she wants, and is in the minority of a social circle. Looks can get you a lot in life, but the BB house is a whole other animal.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
I wonder if Paul or Josh would say these things to Cody after they leave the show?

It is a little hilarious how Paul is playing everyone in the house. Having everyone else do his dirty work. When Cody and Jessica are gone it will be interesting to see how this plays out. If I'm one of those stragglers like the cowboy or old dude I would seriously think about forming an alliance with Jody

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I wonder if Paul or Josh would say these things to Cody after they leave the show?

It is a little hilarious how Paul is playing everyone in the house. Having everyone else do his dirty work. When Cody and Jessica are gone it will be interesting to see how this plays out. If I'm one of those stragglers like the cowboy or old dude I would seriously think about forming an alliance with Jody

Same here. You don't have to like someone to work with them. If I were in the house and didn't have a strong alliance, I would go to them and make a final 3 deal. I'd take my chances at final 3 rather than get picked off with no alliance.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
So right now you have

1.Cody
2.Jessica
3.Mark
4.Elena?

1.Paul
2.Alex
3.Matt
4.Raven
5.Christmas
6.Kevin
7.Jason
8.Josh

If you're Kevin and Jason why not go up to Cody and say "we're low man on the totem poll in Paul's alliance and we know we're going to get picked off one by one, let's work together". I guess the question now is whether you can trust Elena to not go back and tell Paul everything. If I'm Kevin, Jason, or Christmas and I get head of household, I totally switch alliances. No one on paul's alliance, besides Paul, is looking long term.

• Agree
Reactions: Ryan4069

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Someone like Kevin can go all they way because he isn't a Threat. If I make it to finals, I want someone who didn't do anything but float right next to me

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
-If I was in the house, I'd want Josh and Elena at final 3 with me. Josh isn't liked enough to get jury votes and Elena doesn't have the resume (to this point at least).

-I smell a double eviction next Thursday.

-I am more interested/intrigued on who gets HoH this next week more than I can remember being in years.

-I'd love for BB to stop throwing twists at the houseguests for awhile and let the current state of events marinate.

-Christmas would be my favorite person to win it all but doubt she will. Wish she had a healthy foot.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
The constant twists can be interesting, but I feel bad for anyone that wants to have a strategy in that house. Its been almost impossible.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
So right now you have

1.Cody
2.Jessica
3.Mark
4.Elena?

1.Paul
2.Alex
3.Matt
4.Raven
5.Christmas
6.Kevin
7.Jason
8.Josh

If you're Kevin and Jason why not go up to Cody and say "we're low man on the totem poll in Paul's alliance and we know we're going to get picked off one by one, let's work together". I guess the question now is whether you can trust Elena to not go back and tell Paul everything. If I'm Kevin, Jason, or Christmas and I get head of household, I totally switch alliances. No one on paul's alliance, besides Paul, is looking long term.

I think Alex will help keep Jason safe if Paul continues to call the shots and who are we kidding, he is going to keep calling the shots.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
The constant twists can be interesting, but I feel bad for anyone that wants to have a strategy in that house. Its been almost impossible.

Exactly. My wife and I said the same thing. We came to the conclusion that your strategy has to be a strong but savvy social game. Have enough good connections and trusting the right people at the right time to be able to weather the unexpected events.