Big 12 Sponsers

Rick

Mar 18, 2007
Ankeny
So you gotta ask yourself, What does HB like. Sorry, I hadnt seen anything on HB for over half an hour and went into withdrawal

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Sitting in my West Des Moines apartment right now drinking a Dr. Pepper. Apparently I should be (clap, clap, clap, clap) deep in the heart of Texas...

I've lived in Iowa all my life and have drank Dr. Pepper for a long time; not sure where the it's a Texas drink comes from...

Maybe d4nim4l should go around Dallas tonight and ask everyone what their soda of choice is...

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
Dr Pepper and Chic Fillet.

No wonder the Big 12 hates ISU.

Who drinks Dr Pepper? No one in Iowa, it's a Texas thing. I have never bought Dr Pepper in my Life, nor do I know "a LIVING BODY" who drinks Dr Pepper. I'm sure its a great product, I just have never given it a try.

Chic Fillet? Is there even a store in Iowa? They are all over the South and I love them when I travel down there, but I'm not dying for Chic Fillet when I come back to Iowa.

What other Big 12 Sponsers have absolutely ZERO sales in Iowa?

All I drink for pop is Dr. Pepper and Cherry Pepsi............
And, yes, I believe there is a Chic Fillet at Jordan Creek...........

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
I vascilate between Dr. Pepper and Coke/Pepsi. After I drink DP for awhile, it gets kind of sweet, so I switch to Coke/Pepsi. Actually, I prefer to drink ice tea now.

Also, If you want to cut a few pounds quickly, stop drinking Dr. Pepper...

Big12Fan

Nov 24, 2006
Davenport
I love Chick-fil-A...they have a great new shake for the holidays...Peppermint Chocolate Chip...this summer their peach shake was wonderful. The new stand-alone in Davenport is the best drive-thru in town. So much friendlier than Northpark Mall store.

I just started drinking Dr. Pepper cause I wanted a change and now it is my pop of choice!

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
I just wish Chic Fillet would stop using holstein cows in their ads and use a bread of cows that good to eat.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I love Chick-fil-A...they have a great new shake for the holidays...Peppermint Chocolate Chip...this summer their peach shake was wonderful. The new stand-alone in Davenport is the best drive-thru in town. So much friendlier than Northpark Mall store.

I just started drinking Dr. Pepper cause I wanted a change and now it is my pop of choice!

You just had to mention that new shake. That sounds REALLY good.

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
Setting aside the already established fact that people in Iowa do drink Dr Pepper and there are Chik-Fil-As in Iowa, what is the point of this thread?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron