• Superman

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.8%

• Total voters

Scruff

Mar 11, 2008
Coralville, IA
Robin does not suck. **** Grayson is on of the best characters in the DCU. Great Nightwing, and i honestly prefer him as Batman than Bruce. Its to bad after the flash point reboot that he is not going to be batman anymore.

Jason Todd, he did suck at robin but judd winicks revival as the red hood as brought a several great stories and a lot of pathos for batman.

Tim Drake, The third Robin and the robin for most of the last 20 years is also a very good character that through books like young justice and the teen titans, not to mention his solo series has really come into his own now as Red Robin.(yum) :)

The fourth canonical robin and curent one Damien Wayne. Batmans son with Tallia Al Ghol, is a great new take on the character, as being raised by assassins he has a darker more serious personality than past robins. When he was the Robin to **** Graysons Batman it presented an interesting dynamic with a fun light batman with a dark grim robin. with **** trying to teach him how to be a kid. again to bad that bruce is batman again.

And together the have great interactions as Brothers in this crazy bat family.

Robin is awesome.

Under the Red Hood was an amazing animated movie, so I'll give you Robin as being a legit character. Also a fan of Teen Titans, so point well taken.

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I understand everyone's reasoning for Superman, but being the best hero isn't just about having the most power. In fact, I think Superman having that many powers makes him less impressive. I like my heroes to be more human and have flaws (and retractable claws).

Superman is just too perfect and always seems like a goody goody. Heroes with a bit of a dark side are much more interesting.
This was always my problem with Superman. I always thought he too powerful which made him less interesting.

Naughtius

Oct 27, 2010
Central IA
Robin does not suck. **** Grayson is on of the best characters in the DCU. Great Nightwing, and i honestly prefer him as Batman than Bruce. Its to bad after the flash point reboot that he is not going to be batman anymore.

For the record, Robin does suck. We have video.

Sincerely,

Ace and Gary

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
This was always my problem with Superman. I always thought he too powerful which made him less interesting.

agree here. Makes him lame since he has all that power. It's like it is not even fair. Boring IMO.

Batman is also the best because he has the best villians as well.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I was always a Marvel guy back when I used to read comics. I was way, way more into Spiderman. That said, Batman is a way cooler character. I just think he's saddled with bad writers who never came up with more than one good bad guy for him.

And let's not act like Peter Parker didn't have brains. Dude invented web-shooters in like a week.

ShockRerun

Nov 8, 2010
Carroll
I was always a Marvel guy back when I used to read comics. I was way, way more into Spiderman. That said, Batman is a way cooler character. I just think he's saddled with bad writers who never came up with more than one good bad guy for him.

And let's not act like Peter Parker didn't have brains. Dude invented web-shooters in like a week.
nah, batman has great villans. The movies have only shown them as stupid, mostly because the movies have for the most part been terrible. The villans in the comics can be really good if written well. The Campiness of the 60's series and the burton/shumacker films dont do them justice.