BASKETBALL RECRUITING: Texas A&M offers Okoro

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Re: Isnt he ISU's main target

because i'm sure you've seen both play....

ISU had an offer out to Dingle before Niang, he is winning player of the year honors, and has a laundry list of offers. The coaches would rather have him too if the earlier offer is an indication. And I have seen video on both. Niang and Dingle have nearly identical games, but Dingle looks a little longer, more aggressive and athletic on the court.

Last edited:

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
To be fair Niang did blow up very quickly and more recently. Doesn't necessarily mean he isnt a better player. I'm not saying either one is better because, like most people reading this, I have no idea.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Hiring an assistant coach soon may be needed to pick up a commitment. The latest coach just hired may be a great guy, but I think the real x and os guy will be the next hire to replace Lutz. If I was a recruit, I would like to know who might be hired.

Last edited:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I think we do have the potential to be a better basketball team than A&M in the next few years. I hope Okoro realizes this as well?

I hope he also realizes that in Aggie land FB is the end all be all. Come to ISU where the fans actually care about basketball.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron