Auburn vs Alabama

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I wanna see a Bama Oregon bowl game. Both won't make their conference championship.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I'm literally screaming on that last play like I'm an Auburn fan. That was crazy. Do they run Saban outta town for that call?

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Bama kickers might need witness protection program.

But easily the most amazing ending for a extremely meaningful game Ive ever seen.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
As fun as that was to watch, I can't help but think this will lead to OSU sneaking into the NC game, which would be absolutely deplorable.

Saban absolutely should have just let McCarron chuck the ball deep on that last play. No way I would have ever thought he would make such a boneheaded decision to kick a FG in that position. They had a better chance at connecting on a hail mary than they did hitting that FG.

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
As fun as that was to watch, I can't help but think this will lead to OSU sneaking into the NC game, which would be absolutely deplorable.

Saban absolutely should have just let McCarron chuck the ball deep on that last play. No way I would have ever thought he would make such a boneheaded decision to kick a FG in that position. They had a better chance at connecting on a hail mary than they did hitting that FG.

If they both win out, it should be OSU vs. FSU...and I'm ok with no SEC. The past 3 games have been boring as hell. Not saying OSU vs. FSU would be more exciting, but it will be nice to have the SEC completely out of it for once.