All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Link that they reached out to him?

If you want to think Kirk is too dumb to reach out to him because he's "happy with who he has" then lol. That's like Fran not recruiting Monte because he was happy with Clemmons and Gesell

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
If you want to think Kirk is too dumb to reach out to him because he's "happy with who he has" then lol. That's like Fran not recruiting Monte because he was happy with Clemmons and Gesell

Has Campbell reached out to all the DT transfers in the portal to take the place of Lima?

Reactions: TRYHARDER

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Can you give a brief rundown?

Especially curious about WR, OL and DL.
WR: loses starters Pettway and Jones, returns starter Milton. A lot of size and talent on the roster to replace Pettway. I’d guess Milton slides into Jones spot (slot) and Sean Shaw starts at one WR spot. Then you’ve got Xavier Hutchinson, Joe Scates, Darien Porter, Ezeriah Anderson, Darren Wilson, and Landen Akers (and true freshmen) fighting for reps. A lot of options.

OL: Guessing Joey Ramos (RSSo) starts at LT, Downing at LG, Newell at C. It’ll be competition at the other spots much like WR. Rob Hudson, Jarrod Hufford, Darrell Simmons, Derek Schweiger fighting for Guard (schweiger would play C with Newell at G). Grant Treiber, Jake Remsburg, Alex Kleinow, Sean Foster fighting for RT. I assume a grad transfer is added at tackle.

DL- a ton of depth at DE. Could see a player or two shift inside because of it. Figure the guys fighting for reps on the interior will be Isaiah Lee, Tucker Robertson, Josh Bailey, Latrell Bankston, Willis Singleton, and likely one or two of the DE’s situationally.

• Informative
Reactions: HawkJRP

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
What a brutal day for Iowa football. Kirk should focus on recruiting kids that promise their parents they'll get their degree

Do you think college programs should focus on not developing players so they will stay? Perhaps they should stay away from 4-5 star kids so they will have them for four years of play. Maybe that’s Campbell's plan?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Do you think college programs should focus on not developing players so they will stay? Perhaps they should stay away from 4-5 star kids so they will have them for four years of play. Maybe that’s Campbell's plan?

I mean I think you'd get kids that love the university and want to get a degree but at the same time you can't turn down talent like Wirfs and Epenesa

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron