All black uniforms for Big XII Championship!!

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I feel like I knew this already, but awesome news nonetheless!

Reactions: cyfan21

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
If you're referring to the interview that CW did with him, he never confirmed black uniforms. He pretty much said the decision is not his, but he didn't see any reason why we wouldn't be wearing them.

HawaiiClone

Dec 4, 2020
Heard a podcast tonight, Jamie Pollard breaking news that the Cyclones are going all black for the game! Keep the streak alive!!

I am not superstitious and I prefer red/gold/white unis. Black is okay though. Maybe they will go back to red/gold/white for the next game.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

HawaiiClone

Dec 4, 2020
When has your preference ever happened? I dont recall seeing it

My bad, to clarify I meant using any of those colors. Didn't mean red helmet, gold jersey, white pants. Although now that I think about it, I might like seeing red helmet, gold jersey, red pants.

Reactions: cycloneML

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Nope, it was a much bigger podcast (around the 19 minute mark):

That is amazing. I thought it was going to be some fun audio editing, but it is real. If John Walters is the Godfather, we should call Jack the Godson!

Reactions: Tailg8er

HawaiiClone

Dec 4, 2020
Well, I am glad it appears that the other sports are sticking with using cardinal, gold or white.

I wonder if football has ever considered going gray or silver with cardinal, gold, black or white mixed in.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron