Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
So Bobbi and Hunter might get their own spinoff show? Anyone else seen this?

Agent Carter is back for a second season. I think that's great news!

Also, I think Cap 3 is going to be what Avengers 2 should have been. I enjoyed it though, but probably not as much as I will like Cap 3.
They've already put the axe to the Mockingbird spinoff. They didn't want to take 2 of their strongest characters from a show that many view as already weak.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
Not having followed the comics, is the Coulson being one hand down part of the comics or is it something they are doing for the show only? Interesting spinning the father of Daisy into be a bad person based on the mother, that probably was the biggest twist I didnt see coming.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

Can't wait to get to Season 3, granted, I still haven't got to Season 2 yet though, so I'm looking forward to that one first. With that said, in the past, I've just marginally been interested in the Marvel Cinematic Universe by casually watching most all the main movies, but never really connecting all the dots and getting super into all of them.

Well, after seeing Ant Man and being pleasantly surprised, I figured I'd give it a full shot. So, what I've done over the past few months is working through the full-out straight-timeline entire MCU experience, including all movies, TV shows, and even all the official-tie canon comics. The following is the best timeline I could find which was all-inclusive, so I've been following it to a "T": http://www.storyhobby.com/timelines/marvel-multiverse-chronology/marvel-cinematic-universe-timeline/

I've gotta admit, it has been a TON of fun, especially just following all the intricate details. Plus, I sometimes just like to nerd-out on stuff. The comics are a lot of fun as well as they elaborate a lot more on back-stories as most are some kind of prelude. With that said, I'm not totally caught up yet, as I just watched Guardians of the Galaxy last night, and will be watching Daredevil next. This means I've also got, Agents of Shield Season 2, Age of Ultron (I actually have not even seen this yet at all), and Ant-Man left. Of course, those will soon to be followed by all the new stuff coming out very soon (mostly TV). Now, give me a few weeks to knock Daredevil out, and I'll be diving back in. Can't wait.

Sorry for the tangent, but back to Agents of Shield. At first, I thought the show was a little corny, the action was terrible, and a little too not movie-like enough. Granted, I still see those things to some extent, but over time, I grew to love it. The first half-dozen episodes are definitely slow for sure, but eventually the characters start to draw you in, and all the twists help as well (mostly corresponding to the movies). Hoping the next couple seasons do a lot of the same or better.

Last edited:

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
pretty obvious where this season is heading towards. Not sure how they'll be able to drag this out until May though.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
Interesting season so far. Very interested in why the person would want to go back to that other planet again especially after admitting she had given up hope when there. Have the feeling that the Psychology teacher is Lash as well. So much of a better start then the last two seasons.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I don't think he is Lash. But I do think he is inhuman. At the end of this episode. You are to assume he was killed by Hydra kid. But then, why did the kid look so afraid when running out of the building. And where were his thugs. I think Psychology guy (i'm horrible with character names) unleashed something in there after he was threatened and the body and blood you saw were the thugs. Kid runs out afraid.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
ha on the names same here its why beyond Lash I never said any lol. Interesting theories though, I definitely think he is inhuman as well, it would explain why he took off from dating the one woman.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Interesting season so far. Very interested in why the person would want to go back to that other planet again especially after admitting she had given up hope when there. Have the feeling that the Psychology teacher is Lash as well. So much of a better start then the last two seasons.

I didn't think u were right. But, damn, you called it!

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
ha yeah I cant take credit for it being that I read a review with someone thinking that before I posted on here. Crazy that the person that helps the inhumans is the one that kills them. Wonder how long he's been inhuman?

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I wonder if Lash will be a temporary villan until dummy fitz and Gemma release the monster from that planet on earth and Lash sacrifices himself to protect May and company against it.
That is my prediction

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I wonder if Lash will be a temporary villan until dummy fitz and Gemma release the monster from that planet on earth and Lash sacrifices himself to protect May and company against it.
That is my prediction

Lash seems to have an agenda. Involving lincoln for sure. Not clear. Why.

mdclone

Nov 9, 2006
Iowa
That is my prediction

I think that's supposed to be death and it's tied to that planet, so I don't think it could leave and come to earth. Never know though.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I think that's supposed to be death and it's tied to that planet, so I don't think it could leave and come to earth. Never know though.

That may be. I just know with shows like this that talk about what it is, that they usually finish the story. Maybe they deal with it on the planet instead. I would be shocked if they just leave it there and not speak of it again.

mdclone

Nov 9, 2006
Iowa
That may be. I just know with shows like this that talk about what it is, that they usually finish the story. Maybe they deal with it on the planet instead. I would be shocked if they just leave it there and not speak of it again.

I'm sure they'll find a way back and have to fight it again to save that guy. I just don't think it can leave. They hinted at the connection to the planet during that episode.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron