Accepted to ISU as a transfer student!

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
What do you mean by big 4, and history? If you are talking the early 21st century (pre man city) then man utd, chelsea, Liverpool and arsenal (the big 4), but then that's all change with man city and Liverpool becoming crap. But then you could look back through the history of the first division, where Liverpool and Manchester united are by far the biggest two clubs. Hard question really.

que?
what?

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
What do you mean by big 4, and history? If you are talking the early 21st century (pre man city) then man utd, chelsea, Liverpool and arsenal (the big 4), but then that's all change with man city and Liverpool becoming crap. But then you could look back through the history of the first division, where Liverpool and Manchester united are by far the biggest two clubs. Hard question really.
How is Man City crap? They are better than ever. You fail.

ehann

Jan 18, 2013
I didnt mean man city becoming crap, I mean before man city as in before they became a force. This is ridiculous though, if you think there is a big four historically in English football you do not know your stuff. I can prove myself as real by simply print screening my email with the offer of a place.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I didnt mean man city becoming crap, I mean before man city as in before they became a force. This is ridiculous though, if you think there is a big four historically in English football you do not know your stuff. I can prove myself as real by simply print screening my email with the offer of a place.

trololol

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
Nobody wants to get caught spending a Friday night with a bunch of nerds in their dorm room (i.e. engineers in friley). I will teach you the four word phrase that will save you from this terrifying fate. Use it Fridays on campus, to anyone who looks cool, do not be shy:

"WHERE THE PARTY AT"

ehann

Jan 18, 2013
Man I hope people in Iowa aren't as ridiculous as you two. I dont have a clue who these people are. You clearly dont know your stuff about football, proven by the fact you call it the 'BPL', I dunno if its because I'm british or what, but I don't get what your problem is.

ehann

Jan 18, 2013
Hahah that's the kind of advice I like! I want to avoid living with loads of other engineers if possible.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

No need for that. What city do you live in?

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Hahah that's the kind of advice I like! I want to avoid living with loads of other engineers if possible.

Hey now, some of us aren't that bad! Some engineers actually do party hard and are pretty cool.

Last edited:

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Man I hope people in Iowa aren't as ridiculous as you two. I dont have a clue who these people are. You clearly dont know your stuff about football, proven by the fact you call it the 'BPL', I dunno if its because I'm british or what, but I don't get what your problem is.
Says the guy that says a team in second place is crap.

ehann

Jan 18, 2013
I live in selly oak, birmingham at the moment, a five minute walk from the university of birmingham.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I live in selly oak, birmingham at the moment, a five minute walk from the university of birmingham.

good answer.

You're legit as far as the mods are concerned.

ehann

Jan 18, 2013
I didn't say man city were crap, I sais before man city, meaning before hey got the money, and before liverpool got crap. But to say there is a is a big four historically is utter bs. Aston villa are the fourth most successful club ever, yet look at us now? We have no chance of the top four, not even the top half.

ehann

Jan 18, 2013
Not that anyone here has ever called it that! I don't know why anyone is even doubting my legitamacy!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron