Accepted to ISU as a transfer student!

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Haha I believe we have a couple posters who have egg on their face. Ehann is not one of them.

the fact he said people don't call it Barclays got me thinking he was a troll. They must use English Premier League.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Not that anyone here has ever called it that! I don't know why anyone is even doubting my legitamacy!

We have a history of a couple banned members who like to create other accounts with different names to create mayhem.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Not that anyone here has ever called it that! I don't know why anyone is even doubting my legitamacy!

forgive the boys for being suspicious. we've got a couple of re-occurring trolls who like to play dress up as new users from time to time.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Man I hope people in Iowa aren't as ridiculous as you two.

If I where you I would watch the musical entitled "The Music Man." It takes place in Iowa and does a good job on how Iowans welcome visitors.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
...unless ellen or cyber are on vacation...possibly together

:biglaugh::biglaugh:good one!

(as an aside, I'm guessing that the mods have tracked down ehann's IP address to the city that he says he lives in and it matches.)

ehann

Jan 18, 2013
We don't use either. We call it the premiership, or the premier league. Barclays only when it has to be said, its not like it didn't exist before Barclays (given your limited knowledge of the history, you may want to take note of this fact), we just don't abreviate like you guys.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I didn't say man city were crap, I sais before man city, meaning before hey got the money, and before liverpool got crap. But to say there is a is a big four historically is utter bs. Aston villa are the fourth most successful club ever, yet look at us now? We have no chance of the top four, not even the top half.
Understandable. Also, sorry to hear about your club team. Looks like they are really struggling.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Man guys... I'm gonna feel really bad if this guy is really from England and you guys are just badgering him.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
:biglaugh::biglaugh:good one!

(as an aside, I'm guessing that the mods have tracked down his IP address to the city that he says he lives in and it matches.)

that, and ehann hasn't mentioned McDonalds, geodes, or moonrocks even once.

...mostly the IP thing, though.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Finally! People have realised I am not some random troll! Thanks, I guess haha

I was iffy after your BPL statement. My question was referring to the past decade, really 2003-2008 when Arsenal, Liverpoo(yes, Liverpool), Chelsea, and Man United (scum) were dominating the league.

Liverpool dropped big time, and you reworded the Man City thing wrong, but their money influence has changed the game.

Last edited:

ehann

Jan 18, 2013
I'm on my phone, I doubt it! Beyond my word theres not much I can do, unless you want me to start taking pics of where I live to prove it lol.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I'm on my phone, I doubt it! Beyond my word theres not much I can do, unless you want me to start taking pics of where I live to prove it lol.

Post a picture of yourself with Manti Te'o, and we'll believe you.

NotJustMagic

Mar 16, 2009
Central Iowa
Hey, don't get discouraged by the few giving u a hard time. Once u get here u will realize Iowans are some of the nicest ppl you'll ever meet. You'll be here to study, but more importantly experience new things. Sounds like u have the right attitude, meet as many ppl you can, make it in to at least 1 football game, but tailgate every game - good food, lots of drinking, good ppl, and lots of girls. Go to basketball games too, can't miss the game vs. Kansas. Also eat at Hickory Park.

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
We don't use either. We call it the premiership, or the premier league. Barclays only when it has to be said, its not like it didn't exist before Barclays (given your limited knowledge of the history, you may want to take note of this fact), we just don't abreviate like you guys.

+1
Good answer, Mate ! BPL is more "Americanized" name - as far as I know, it's always called English Premier League or Premiership
I've been following football/soccer (the first FA Cup final I saw on TV was in 1987 - Coventry vs Tottenham).

ehann

Jan 18, 2013
Don't you mean Chelsea :p? You said Manchester united twice (i guess. You starred it out haha) yeah, the era is over though, and unless other clubs can keep up it will be the manchester premier league lol

Reactions: Cy$

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron