~57 days to the Spring game!~

~57 days to the Spring game!~ going to attend?

• Yes I'll be there

Votes: 101 82.1%
  • No, I'll pass

Votes: 22 17.9%

• Total voters

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
They've sold reserved tickets for quite a few years now.

I should have been more specific - they've sold general admin tickets in the past, started selling out the spring game during Callahan's years, switched to assigned seating this year. Last spring, scalpers were getting $100+ at the gates...

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
I should have been more specific - they've sold general admin tickets in the past, started selling out the spring game during Callahan's years, switched to assigned seating this year. Last spring, scalpers were getting $100+ at the gates...

Ahhh I see

Balrog

Sep 17, 2008
Des Moines
Okay. Who has the CF banner, and could we have an Unofficial/Official CF get-together?
I understand there have been
gatherings in the past, and I suppose I walked right by them, not knowing what was going on.
Could we go to a certain area and call it a Cyclone Fanatic get to know each other?
I would really like to meet some people.
Go Cyclones:yes:

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Okay. Who has the CF banner, and could we have an Unofficial/Official CF get-together?
I understand there have been
gatherings in the past, and I suppose I walked right by them, not knowing what was going on.
Could we go to a certain area and call it a Cyclone Fanatic get to know each other?
I would really like to meet some people.
Go Cyclones:yes:
We should do that ! I know me and a bunch of other guys are going! Got to practice bags for the season duh, oh and drink beer and cheer on the clones even if it is a scrimage:notworthy:

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
i think if people come to it and treat at least the tailgating aspect like an actuall football game it should be just as exciting as say the Nebraska or Alabama spring game where they go nuts for that crap... and even pay to get in to a practice????? come on now

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
I'll try to get there, but I'm gonna need another hurricane.
Was nice to have "time off" last season so I could just hope over to Vegas for a game I never planned on going to.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron