41 year old leaves family for 18 year old student

CyorDie

Jan 3, 2008
Waukee
This happened at my highschool with a girl in my grade and a science teacher. After she graduated, he left his wife, quit, they married and then moved to another state. The teacher's wife was way better looking than the student he left her for.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Maybe she'll take him to prom! He can be their buyer now.

When I was in high school, one of the town cops was cheating on his wife with a Jr in HS. He busted a bunch of us at homecoming dance for drinking beforehand. A few months later, at Prom? He is divorced, at prom with a Jr, and buying us beer. Funny how things come full circle sometimes.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
When I was in high school, one of the town cops was cheating on his wife with a Jr in HS. He busted a bunch of us at homecoming dance for drinking beforehand. A few months later, at Prom? He is divorced, at prom with a Jr, and buying us beer. Funny how things come full circle sometimes.

God Bless America!

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
Feel bad for the kids. The wife? Not so much.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
This happened at my highschool with a girl in my grade and a science teacher. After she graduated, he left his wife, quit, they married and then moved to another state. The teacher's wife was way better looking than the student he left her for.

Did you go to Newton?

Because I heard of a similar situation about a teacher quitting his job and then getting together with a former student.

Cyballz

Aug 20, 2009
23 years ........... sick!

pot_kettle_black.jpg

Reactions: azepp

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
That goodness women don't age well. If women aged well, and men aged poorly, there would be many more cougars than there are now

clone4lyfe

May 21, 2008
West Des Moines
This happened at my high school ad well. Girl was dating my buddy @ the time. Teacher quit, left his wife a letter to tell her he was running off w/a student, & they both vanished for a couple days. I ran into him a couple times in the elevator at work & he just stares @ the floor the whole time.