***Scottie Scheffler Arrest Thread***

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I’m just not sure why Scheffler gets a pass for not following directions of a police officer when told to stop? If someone drives through an accident scene anywhere else, they’re likely to get the same treatment.
There seems to be reporting saying that players in PGA marked cars (like Scottie) were cleared to pass the way he did and others had done so before him.

• Agree
Reactions: JRE1975 and JP4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
SS pulling in this AM driving past the same officer.

jim-carrey-deal-with-it.gif

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I’m just not sure why Scheffler gets a pass for not following directions of a police officer when told to stop? If someone drives through an accident scene anywhere else, they’re likely to get the same treatment.
He was in an officially marked PGA vehicle and police told the PGA that players could get through. This isn't that hard. Scottie did what he thought he was supposed to do, and rather than reacting rationally, the cop went Spiderman on his vehicle and then the Louisville PD doubled down on the stupid all the way through booking and posting his mugshot.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Everyone takes Scottie's side getting arrested prior to his AM tee time, but when I do it it's "sir, you are still drunk from the night before" and "you literally smell like coors lite and regret".
Hole out for eagle a few times and then try.

Reactions: gocy444

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Scottie is at the course walking with the ease of someone who has just spoken with his lawyer and was assured that not only will he not ever see any of these charges stick, but that he's also headed to a sizable settlement as well.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
But if I understand the story correctly, Scottie was only pulled out of the car after the officer was dragged from Scotty's moving car. That's the main reason why he was in custody. If he simply talked to the officer until both parties understood who he was and where he was going, none of this happens. That fault lies in both parties
Imagine pretending not to know a police officer decided to go "I'm in charge" and jumped on a car in the midst of a power trip. The greatest golfer in the world was humiliated and inconvenienced because some stooge wouldn't "respect my authoritay!" .

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron