***2022 Week 3 College Football Games***

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
You really think they’ll wait that long?

I'm not inside Iowa's offices, just saying there have been plenty of rain-delayed games that have done that. Nevada has no reason to take a loss this early and only down 17 if they don't have to, and Iowa will want the win they're likely to get.

Reactions: Jer

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I am enjoying Iowa fans for having to sit through this. I stayed until they called that South Dakota or whoever it was game. I stayed through that Iowa game. Those are experiences that haunt you. Hell I had s form of ptsd this afternoon when it started getting dark to the south.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah the over reaction to them is funny.
I think it’s more that they aren’t flat out terrible that everyone is trying to grasp. They have been the worst P5 team for years and many games it was an auto win (aside from Texas lol) before you even stepped on the field. They made progress last year and you can’t just overlook them this year.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
I hope Nevada slow plays this and refuses to declare an Iowa victory and those IC turds get a taste of what we went through and have to play Drake.

Reactions: WhoISthis

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
apparently security is telling people they have to leave at Kinnick parking. Saying game is canceled. But official twitter says still delayed.

People are trying to find out why the are being forced to leave.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
apparently security is telling people they have to leave at Kinnick parking. Saying game is canceled. But official twitter says still delayed.

People are trying to find out why the are being forced to leave.

Ha….. sounds like security wants to go home. Can’t blame them.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Ha….. sounds like security wants to go home. Can’t blame them.
LOL, Hawk twitter keeps coming on and saying its not cancelled. And people keep asking why everyone at the stadium keeps telling them its canceled and forcing them to leave. They dont answer. Just tell the people that say its cancelled, that its not.

Seems no one knows what is going on there. But the people at the stadium are telling people they have to leave and its cancelled even though it apparently is not. LOL What a **** show.