2021 College Football Playoff Rankings

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
It's going to play itself out, but if I am Oklahoma State, I would start to be getting a little cranky. Their defense is absolutely legit, and their loss is on the road to us, which has been in and out of the rankings all year. So it's not a bad loss, and if anyone watched that game, that was physical and high-level football.

If the Cowboys somehow would win out they would have a legit claim to be in the top-4 and if they are left out, they should be pissed. As far as one-loss teams go, give me Oklahoma State over Oregon, Michigan and Michigan State all day. And I think it would look a lot like our game against them if they played Ohio State.

• Winner
Reactions: Daserop

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
I just think this needs to be said..Baylor LOST to TCU..yet dropped 1 spot?! Uhh wtf mate
Makes sense though. Everyone behind them has 2 or 3 losses as well. If you want to argue they should drop another spot or two and move BYU, Ole Miss or NC State up then fine but its kind of splitting hairs. None of them have any shot of getting into the playoffs and BYU and NC State are in inferior conferences.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
If OU is still undefeated when we play them, how many points will we have to win by to overcome the refs, because the conference doesn’t want to miss out on the playoff because of ISU.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
If OU is still undefeated when we play them, how many points will we have to win by to overcome the refs, because the conference doesn’t want to miss out on the playoff because of ISU.

True...but it could be that the TV money doesn't want OU in the playoffs regardless...so they might enjoy seeing ISU beat OU!

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Think OSU will get both games against the Michigan Boys allowing ND to leap them. Oh would the outrage be something if a ND team that lost to Cincy would jump them and maybe get in if Oregon stumbles.

Reactions: agentbear

AppleCornCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2020
Cincinnati still has to play SMU and Houston. That’s two of their three toughest games. Sandwiched in between is a sneaky tough road game at East Carolina. If they don’t start playing better they aren’t going to finish undefeated anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Think OSU will get both games against the Michigan Boys allowing ND to leap them. Oh would the outrage be something if a ND team that lost to Cincy would jump them and maybe get in if Oregon stumbles.

They oughta just have a '4a' spot for the bluebloods just in case a Cincy takes care of things.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
I really haven't followed them to be honest. The came out of the gate looking good and remain undefeated. Didn't they lose Rattler though?

Ending the season with Baylor, ISU, Poke wins will be very tough, I agree.

Regarding your game this weekend--- what is Vegas seeing that they would have the #3 Ducks as a dog to #23 Utah?
This isn't early season where the top five can be vastly overated like #2 Iowa was.

Kimber45

Dec 20, 2020
Regarding your game this weekend--- what is Vegas seeing that they would have the #3 Ducks as a dog to #23 Utah?
This isn't early season where the top five can be vastly overated like #2 Iowa was.
All Vegas cares about is having even money right before kickoff. Right now they want more money on the Ducks.

As far as the game Utah is playing very good football and it'll be a good game to watch.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
If Bama loses to Georgia looks like Ok State has a good shot of getting into the CFP if they win out:

1. UGA
2. Ohio State or Michigan
3. Cincy (if they win out)
4. Oklahoma State

Would get interesting if Bama beats UGA. Would they take Oklahoma State or Cincy for the last spot because I think this is how they would have it:

1. Bama
2. Ohio State or Michigan
3. Georgia
4. Cincy or Oklahoma State?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron