2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I don't know what to do.

Playoff matchup
I can play 2 of the following (with Jody starting for sure)
Josh Gordon
DeSean Jackson
Harry Douglas
Andre Johnson

Gordon and DJax are the highest projected scorers but I don't trust DJax.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I listened to my gut and started Alfred Morris today. I really hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ***.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I don't know what to do.

Playoff matchup
I can play 2 of the following (with Jody starting for sure)
Josh Gordon
DeSean Jackson
Harry Douglas
Andre Johnson

Gordon and DJax are the highest projected scorers but I don't trust DJax.

Douglass, but only if Roddy White doesn't go. If White does play then I guess you can take your chances with Josh Gordon. I wouldn't play Andre Johnson; at this point I couldn't even tell you who's lining up at QB for the Texans. The only legit play for the Texans offense is Arian Foster.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
****in Parkey missing two field goals and Philly's D underperforming wasn't the best start on Championship weekend.

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to
I decided to leave Frank Gore in. DUDES A HIGHLANDER! bro im playing started kaeperneck (sp. dont care, 4 stellas in @ O'hare) if it wasn't for that 90 yard run SOB! Need Rodgers to play like Wilde isn't a beard today. 40 pts. Beckham to go 20+.

attachment.php

props if you know this movie.

-T

Attachments

• i-need-money.notallthere.net_.jpg
    i-need-money.notallthere.net_.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 62

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
I'm up 25 currently. I have Vinatieri, Tre Mason, and Odell playing in the 4th right now, as well as Arizona defense and Emmanuel Sanders to go. He has Fred Jackson playing, Andrew Luck is getting pulled so he finished with TWO POINTS. He has Denaryius Thomas tomorrow night.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
So we're at the point where taking Beckham in the top 5 next year isn't ridiculous right?

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Yup, and in comparison there weren't nearly as many quality RBs. TE was pretty shaky this season as well.

If you don't get a top pick for an RB, it's such a good idea to just pick them last and then take as many as possible.

WR WR Gronk then RBs the rest of the way and a QB where it made sense worked flawlessly for me this year.

Hill, Lamar Miller, and Fjax made me some money.