ChrisMWilliams
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Articles About

• Chris-

Completely agree with you about the Clarinda Academy. We played them in football in high school and I was amazed at how upbeat these kids were considering every game at that time was a road game and they essentially had 0 fans that followed them. It was cool to talk to some of them after the game and hear their story as to why they were there and what they were hoping to get out of it.
    Also just razzing ya on the not waving. Was rolling window down to yell at ya when the light turned green and off everyone went.
    Hey Chris this is Ryan Clemens. I am a journalism student at the University of Iowa State. I was reffered to you by a classmate of mine to see if you could answer some questions for me about the Iowa State men's basketball team. We are currently enrolled in the same class this summer and are doing the same story on Fred Hoiberg and the team for our final project. If you could message me back that would be great. Thanks a bunch.
    Escobar for Alex Gonzalez? Get rid of a bad attitude but not sure we got enough back. Wren better hope Esco doesn't have a huge 2nd half and we hang on to make the playoff's or this one could get ugly!
    dude seriously your friend/mod angie is a fun hater

seriously doo doo on her shoe or something
    Hey Chris, I'm hearing some compelling information on Royce White almost assuredly become a Clone now, any truth behind this?
    Good job on covering everything Chris. I told a lot of my B12 buddies here in Chicago to just check CF for the latest news on it so hopefully that got you a few hits.

One thing I sincerely hope come of this. Cyclone fans should realize and remember what almost happened here. It would have meant the long term deterioration of ISU athletics and your business.

We can no longer afford to just roll our helmets out on the field. We can't have 35K at a home game against a top 15 on a 70 degree day in October at JTS. ******** like that has to stop, people have to support this program or this will come again someday and we might not be as fortunate next time. I hope you can convey that message to your subscribers in some way, because I think you realize more than anyone what almost happened here, and how we can never let that happen again.

Best Regards,

Jim Rogers
    Chicago, IL
    Hey Chris. I have emailed you a couple of times about this, but the problem still exists. When I am logged in, I can't get to the second screen of posts in a topic. It automatically takes me back to the first page. You said last fall that you were going to pass it on to your IT guy. Any answers?
    hey chris long time lurker new time member im trying to post and it ownt let me whats up with that what do I need to do?
    Hey Chris, enjoyed you this week again on KXnO.

Has there been any talk of changing the colors on this site? It's not so bad in the forums, but the main page is a light pinkish-red that clashes next to the pics of dark red I-State jerseys.

Keep up the good work and Go Cyclones.
    Chris
    Have you found anything out about the malware and virus alerts yet? I have been getting the same thing for about 4 days now.
    Hey Chris. Have you added something to the site recently that may trigger malware or virus alerts? I am not longer able to get to CF on my work computer, as it tells me that CF is a high malware/virus threat. I talked to the IT department about it (he is a good friend), and he said the site must have recently added some functionality that is a danger for letting viruses, etc. in. Any ideas on this? I would like to be able to check this rather than CR at work, but currently cannot get to it at all. Thanks in advance for your help.
    There is a negative vibe going around - and it's not about the Cyclones. It's about CF.

Not that we all need to be sunshine pumpers, but Cyclone Fanatic is approaching an inherently negative place to be.

Post about Women's Basketball or Wrestling and someone will tell you your post - and the sport isn't relevant. Try pointing out a few bright spots in Men's BB and you'll be crucified by people hiding behind jimlads.

Post about negativity and people will double post, mocking you about needing a manual to post, or how they live for controversy so they can tell you how much you suck. (http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/off-topic/83112-negativity.html)

It's the nature of the current site.

You can turn this around - I hope you do.

Bill
    Chris, good job with your interviews. Have you heard if we will blitz more on defense this year? QB pressure seemed to be an obvious problem at times last year.
    Chris, just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed the content on the site lately. You have done a great job here! Keep it up!
    Chris, you did an interview wit Herman about the QBs and mentioned somethings about Johnson and Darks. That looked like a two part interview. It eh second part still coming today or is the second part the recruit interview
    Hey Chris,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you since the Bowl game & beers at Big Bang in Tempe. I was talking to my wife about your girlfriend/fiance who's in Vet School.

My wife said she would be really interested in having her coming at work at her Clinic on Fleur (Fleur Pet Hospital) for a few weeks if she's interested. My wife made a comment that with another 1-1.5 years she'll be at a point where she'll need another Vet on staff.

A lot of stuff going on in the Cyclone world - what a mess. I would lov to get together for some beers sometime if you can work it into your busy schedule. Shoot me an email ([email protected]) or give me a call (c: 669-9622, w: 440-6673 or h: 966-2153) & give me an update on how you & your life are going. Go Atlantic Trojans & ISU Cyclones!!! I love hearing you on the radio. Maybe you need to be on Deace & Miller's show & set them straight about the Lucca/Colvin crap.
    Hey Chris...I feel bad for taking your time. When I post, lately, I am not able to track the rest of the thread. Most of my posts are via phone. Any suggestions (BTW...I thought, for awhile, I may have been banned, bot I don't think that's happening)?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…