*** Official IOWA STATE Vs #3 Kansas Game(Day) Thread ***

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Let’s not kid ourselves. If we had hit our 3’s at our normal rate, we’d be down at least 20 at the half.

If we don’t shoot 75 percent on our 3’s in the 2nd half, we’ll lose by 30.

iTateU

May 17, 2019
Des Moines
No, they are missing obvious travels, offensive fouls, and moving screens enough to make up for us being a bad team. If you cant see those glaring examples of letting kansas play their game and not let us do the same, you're the perfect definition of an apologist.
"Not let us do the same" Are you indicating we are playing with the same physicality as them?

• Disagree
Reactions: Macloney

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
What would our record be if we could eliminate the last 4 minutes of the 1st half and the first four of the 2nd? It seems like there's been a ton of separation in those 8 game minutes.

The 3s were fun to watch but our D is just really bad.

• Winner
Reactions: flycy and Snydes

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Let’s not kid ourselves. If we had hit our 3’s at our normal rate, we’d be down at least 20 at the half.

The glass isnt only half empty, it shattered when i smashed it against my forehead. My god, can we just be happy we stuck with the #3 team in the country (who are massive cheaters to boot)

• Agree
Reactions: NENick and Macloney

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO

So what? What's your point? We're ****? They're having a good night shooting, playing hard, and fun to watch. D could be better but eh.

Reactions: Snydes