*** Official Oklahoma Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Just going to let you guys know that I just made myself a really nice Old Fashioned, and set my smart lights to Cardinal and Gold, so clearly we are in for a good old fashioned Cyclone victory.

You're welcome.

Should have been doing this all season, I guess.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Good to see a few zones, great half. All good adjustments, problem is you can’t be still experimenting and figuring out who you want to play this late. Wasted all of November and December.

Good to see though. Great half.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
A few observations --

-- where the **** was that all year

-- **** playing two posts... never doing that again

-- one of Lewis or Griffin emerging as a viable 4-man completely changes this team

-- Tyrese is a monster

-- that is what happens when you play with intensity on defense and stop settling for jumpers on offense... everything is downhill at the rim, like it should be

NodawayRiverClone

May 1, 2018
Prohmball most of the first half! Hopefully team doesn't betray him and play something else the 2nd half. Go Cyclones!!

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
This is the first time in 5 years I’ve seen Prohm actually grow as a coach. The team is playing with fire. They actually ran some offensive plays and an inbounds play! Changes in the lineup and willing to sit players while another player is hot. Lots of growth in the first half as a coach for Prohm.