Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
There better be some postponements of certain high school sanctioned athletic activities for tomorrow night.

• Agree
Reactions: wxman1

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
So I just got a call from a private investigator from the Department of Defense wanting to discuss another employee. Hopefully it is for a new client.

Reactions: NWICY and wxman1

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well tint removal went really well today. No more warnings from IHP (on that anyway). Better to get it off before a $130 ticket.

Welp physical tomorrow hopefully all will be fine other than telling me to lose some weight which I know I need to work on.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Well tint removal went really well today. No more warnings from IHP (on that anyway). Better to get it off before a $130 ticket.

Welp physical tomorrow hopefully all will be fine other than telling me to lose some weight which I know I need to work on.

Good wishes on the physical. Last physical (if you call it that) was for the EMT class I took. The female Dr doing it was about 85# and when she told me to push up hard with my leg when she tried to hold it down, she left her stool too close and I launched it across the room and thought I’d broken a toe in the process. So I got injured in my last physical. They seem too dangerous to me.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
I always thought 9 was acceptable. He probably noticed the dead body in the trunk. You really should learn to tie that down better.
Just heard a funny story supposedly told by Harry Caray. He and Ron were on their way to broadcast a Cubs game, and Harry was doing around 100 mph in a 55 zone. Got pulled over. Ron says you're in big trouble, but Harry says he'll talk his way out of it:
Popo: License and registration please.
HC: Jeez officer, I can't provide that. I stole this car.
PO: Please step out of the vehicle. Can I search ?
HC: Have at it, but i'll tell you there's a handgun in the glove box.
PO: Open the trunk please.
HC: Officer I won't lie. There's a dead body in the trunk.

Police calls for back-up.

Other cop: Mr. Caray, PO is telling me that you stole this car, but the resistration is in your name. He also said you had a weapon, but we can't find anything. And there is no dead body in the trunk -- just a spare tire.
HC: I suppose that son-of-a-buck told you I was speeding, too?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron