Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I’m a glutton for punishment. Boxster was probably one of the smart kids that never peed on an electric fence to see what would happen.
9TRHrPD.jpg

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I always thought 9 was acceptable. He probably noticed the dead body in the trunk. You really should learn to tie that down better.

cops have told me they set them for 9. So go 7 over and that gives a small cushion because they pull over when the radar blinks.

• Informative
Reactions: jcyclonee

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Next Thursday was supposed to be very cold, so when I pulled it up to see what it said I was excited when it had a warmer predicted temp. Then I saw they moved the crap weather to Wednesday.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
cops have told me they set them for 9. So go 7 over and that gives a small cushion because they pull over when the radar blinks.
A couple of guys I know are cops. Their advice was similar but said you can always get a ticket if your going over no matter what. It’s more so dependent on how big of an ass the cop is and if he or she wants to mess with fighting you in court if you fight a ticket for like 3 over or something. Most guys just don’t want to deal with that

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Pumped to find out that as a part of the title game festivities there is a free Trombone Shorty concert on Sunday evening in NOLA. Hoping we can still get in after we land.

Reactions: NWICY and SCyclone

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I learned yesterday that Build A Bear now has a subscription service.... I mean who doesn't want to have a random box show up quarterly or more?

Their ad doesn't really say the types of items included though.

• Informative
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I learned yesterday that Build A Bear now has a subscription service.... I mean who doesn't want to have a random box show up quarterly or more?

Their ad doesn't really say the types of items included though.

I found a much better page.... Still I don't understand the whole 'Mystery box' thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.