Iowa/Iowa St.

dfwcy

Oct 20, 2008
It appears Bohannon is playing well tonight. He already has 10 assists. Is he really hurt? To me Fran is taking advantage of medical redshirt. I thought he does things the right way. Should NCAA grant him medical redshirt?
Of course he is hurt, he cant shoot recently. Thursday will be his last game as that is the max he can play and get a medical waiver. He will be having another surgery soon.

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
Of course he is hurt, he cant shoot recently. Thursday will be his last game as that is the max he can play and get a medical waiver. He will be having another surgery soon.
He can pick and choose which games he plays? He may be hurt but not enough to receive medical redshirt

• Agree
Reactions: Cytown12

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
He travels with a little bunny hop spin every time he posts up. Announcers were amazed how good he was at it, yeah when you are allowed to travel it makes things easier.
Thanks, I was going to include that and I forgot. Assuming you're talking about Garza.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
More like Iowa will be ok with Iowa State shooting the 3. Without actually looking at the stats, this is one of the worst shooting teams in my memory.

!st half of games for sure. Some games they've been absolutely icy.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Everything about this post is wrong. I could explain it to you but I don`t have any crayons with me currently.

Look at you. You can finally use crayons. I’m sure it’s the 8 pack they give preschoolers.

another few years, maybe you’ll get to the 16 pack. Keep striving by the time you’re 65 you may be able to graduate to the 64 pack with the sharpener.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Everything about this post is wrong. I could explain it to you but I don`t have any crayons with me currently.
He is good enough to play 10 games.........but not 11? You think the "injury" knows the difference? You think it knew the difference between game 9 and 10?

Reactions: Cytown12

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Our personnel and lineups most of the time don’t necessitate that double team as much with this years squad imo.
Instead of doubling everytime, double from the top on one possession, double from the side on the next, then don't double at all on the next. Keeping him guessing can be as effective as double teaming a lot.

Last edited:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Naz didn’t pick and choose which games he wanted to play. Bohannon purposely set out games against cupcakes so he could play more games against tougher competitions. This to me is abusing the system.
It may be gaming the system, but a defined rule on medical waivers is still better than the old the NCAA will decide by fiat.

By the way for the guys who still don't get it, he can play up to 30% of the team's total games and still be eligible. All of the games played must be in the first half of the team's season. It is the same for everyone.

Naz knew the team needed him most in the fall semester since Burton was coming after finals so he gutted it out in games he probably wasn't fit to play in. JorBo is playing in the games that he feels that they need him the most in. Yeah, he is gaming the system but those are the rules.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
It may be gaming the system, but a defined rule on medical waivers is still better than the old the NCAA will decide by fiat.

By the way for the guys who still don't get it, he can play up to 30% of the team's total games and still be eligible. All of the games played must be in the first half of the team's season. It is the same for everyone.

Naz knew the team needed him most in the fall semester since Burton was coming after finals so he gutted it out in games he probably wasn't fit to play in. JorBo is playing in the games that he feels that they need him the most in. Yeah, he is gaming the system but those are the rules.

I am good with J-bo playing, it takes away any excuse for hok fans when they lose.

The situation between Naz and J-Bo medical RS is a bit different in that Mitrou-Long expectation was he'd play all year and it was a shock to many fans that he ultimately was forced to shut it down. There was no narriative that I recall for Naz to just make it through the CyHawk game.

The expectation for Jordan is he is 95% likely to shut it down after the ISU game thus the summer long discussion and if he is taking advantage of the rule rather than being forced to use the option. It isn't a great look for him or the program, but he is suffering through the pain to get him to the game so let him play. No hok fans should be upset if Clone fans point out the desperate look it provides.

Reactions: VeloClone

Rural

Feb 3, 2010

And the absolutely spectacular part is he's gaming it to then game Iowa/Fran.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I am good with J-bo playing, it takes away any excuse for hok fans when they lose.

The situation between Naz and J-Bo medical RS is a bit different in that Mitrou-Long expectation was he'd play all year and it was a shock to many fans that he ultimately was forced to shut it down. There was no narriative that I recall for Naz to just make it through the CyHawk game.

The expectation for Jordan is he is 95% likely to shut it down after the ISU game thus the summer long discussion and if he is taking advantage of the rule rather than being forced to use the option. It isn't a great look for him or the program, but he is suffering through the pain to get him to the game so let him play. No hok fans should be upset if Clone fans point out the desperate look it provides.
He is both suffering and insufferable.

ISUEmbassy

Jun 13, 2014

I have heard he is unlikely to play in our game This was as of yesterday afternoon.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I have heard he is unlikely to play in our game This was as of yesterday afternoon.
Last year about an hour before the game, media reported Pemsl and Weiscamp would not be suited up for the game due to injuries. Sure enough, both played.

I don't care if Bohannon plays or doesn't play, but I'm not believing anything until I see him wearing street clothes or a uniform.