CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
(From a year ago)
20191117-180221.jpg

Lol what a try hard nerd

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Campbell and Prohm both own up to it when their teams underperform. Glad we have coaches like that instead of douchecanoes like Tommy
That's what great coaches do. When I was a kid, if Alabama played poorly and / or lost - Coach Bryant always said he did a poor job of coaching, and he praised the other team. More than once, he actually went to the other team's locker room to congratulate the winning team. The 1973 Sugar Bowl loss to Notre Dame (23-24) is one of the games he did this. It was just a different era.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
;https://www.hookem.com/story/sobering-analysis-texas-looks-inward-iowa-state-mightve-better-team/

Herman was hired to lift Texas nationally. The Horns are no longer mired in mediocrity, to be sure. But this was supposed to be a season in which those inside Moncrief figured getting back to Arlington was a sure-fire bet.

Now, Texas needs to hold off what is sure to be an angry Baylor bunch or risk flirting with a .500 finish.

No, things have not gone according to Texas’ plan.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I only caught the first half but the way the Fox dudes were gushing over Ehlinger you would have thought he's a Heisman shoe in.

They were really emphatic about his stats and such, but got pretty calm when showing all the things Purdy is top ten in.

I actually thought the guys in the pregame show were saying Purdy was better.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
My 4-year old kept doing "Horns Down" all day yesterday. In all fairness, she thinks you can do "Horns Down" to the Hawkeyes too, but I can live with that.

My two year old is working on it, he'll be ready to go by bball season. He was enjoying repeating me saying Horns down all morning Saturday, which was great until I let out a pretty loud horns down mf'er at Herman the last time they showed him on TV. He promptly went in to other room and repeated that to my wife, she put a moratorium on the phrase, until the next time we play them.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron