Tom Herman

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway
Press: “Coach, what is your goal now that the Big XII championship is out of the question?”

TH: “I’ve said all year that our goal is to get the Camping World Bowl, that’s still in front of us”

Press: “But just last week you said the ultimate goal is to win the Big XII championship”

TH: “That sounds like misinformation being spread by the media”

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Does C-Dub still have a man crush on Herman?

Don't know, but he was talking yesterday about how great the adjustments they made yesterday were.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
At least you guys had horn fans around that knew about the team, the ones behind me kept saying go hawks every other moment all while decked out in Texas gear.

There was a woman in our section where Texas hat and shirt and Iowa jacket.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY and CyDude16

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Sat in the second row behind Texas’ bench yesterday and was surprised how little he interacted with players and coaches. Just paced the sidelines the entire time.

Also, didn’t know you could chew on the sidelines either. He cleared a couple big dips out during the game.

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway
They felt more compelled to come pretend to be Texas fans rather than attend or watch their big game against a rival? Sad.

I saw a guy in Texas gear & politely said "Welcome to Iowa State". He smiled & walked away. Pretty soon he came back over & said he had a question. Said, " I am a Hawk fan, would you have still said Welcome to ISU"? I said maybe if you weren't being an ***. He didn't know what time the Hoks were playing...
(Too many layers of clothing yesterday or I may have spotted the Hawkeye tattoo on his belly.):rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: kentkel and Cycho1

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
At least you guys had horn fans around that knew about the team, the ones behind me kept saying go hawks every other moment all while decked out in Texas gear.

In my section we had good Texas fans and then 4 clueless ones who “were from Minnesota supporting their son in law and daughter who are Texas fans”.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Rest assured, I hate Herman as much as anyone, so it pains me defend him. But what did Herman do yesterday that was so egregious? Are people complaining strictly about jumping offsides on the FG? Or is these complaints more of the broader, "Texas should never lose to Iowa State" variety?

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Rest assured, I hate Herman as much as anyone, so it pains me defend him. But what did Herman do yesterday that was so egregious? Are people complaining strictly about jumping offsides on the FG? Or is these complaints more of the broader, "Texas should never lose to Iowa State" variety?

Every day is a good day to hate Tom Herman

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
They felt more compelled to come pretend to be Texas fans rather than attend or watch their big game against a rival? Sad.
It felt like I saw as many Iowa fans yesterday as Texas ones. Guy near my section was wearing a full Herky onesie, I s*** you not. Just don't get it with those people.

I was asked by a friend earlier this week if I wanted to go with him to Kinnick for tailgate and the game. I said no, because I had my own tailgate and game to go to...

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA

It's general Herman is a big ******* doosh

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER

It has allot more to do with his personality and off the field stuff. Kind of like, if you are gonna be that arrogant and that big of an ass you better beat Iowa State.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
I didn’t see a first team all conference player in the field for TX. Not sure there is a second team all conference player there.

Seriously.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012

Because he didn't yank Ehlinger's scholy after he screeched "We're Baaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron