ISU @ Oklahoma at 7:00 pm on Fox

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Don't like the kick time. Primetime at OU coming off a loss spells could get ugly for us. As of now, I fully expect us to lose by no fwer than 10. I sure hope I'm wrong.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I’ve been told that the 11 am slot actually has more viewers than 7 pm
Fox has made a real strategic leap making its noon ET a prime game. People watch Game Day then a really big game rather than waiting all day and growing weary of TV only to pass on the 8pm eastern game. Evidently, the strategy is working for them. As a fan, I love the early kick because it leaves the day open without stress. And I live just a few minutes from The Bill, so it makes tailgate b'fast easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: cycloneML

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Fox has made a real strategic leap making its noon ET a prime game. People watch Game Day then a really big game rather than waiting all day and growing weary of TV only to pass on the 8pm eastern game. Evidently, the strategy is working for them. As a fan, I love the early kick because it leaves the day open without stress. And I live just a few minutes from The Bill, so it makes tailgate b'fast easy.
The Bill
upload_2019-10-31_13-1-50.jpeg

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Iirc, the Team Out East plays Wisconsin the game before us on Fox. Well, at least there is absolutely zero chance of that game running over. :rolleyes:

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Don't like the kick time. Primetime at OU coming off a loss spells could get ugly for us. As of now, I fully expect us to lose by no fwer than 10. I sure hope I'm wrong.

Yeah probably looking at a couple of 38-28ish losses vs. OU and UT, maybe a little lower scoring vs. UT.

UT's defense has been bad, but the same thing was said about OSU and UT seems to look really sharp vs. ISU.

• Funny
Reactions: Aclone