Heard in the stands, TCU version

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I go into the stadium during the week before each game and take a look at the field. It has problems, but you are exaggerating terribly.

Did one of the turf guys pee in your Cheerios?
Why do you go each week to look at field?part of your career?

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Had a couple guys behind us that were very pessimistic and were sure we were going to lose somehow until the bitter end.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Did you watch the game Saturday? There's sections of the field where were lucky if 50% of it is even grass.

Every artificial surface is better and it's not even close at this point.

And I prefer grass when it's good

You must be doing some now! Good god!!

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I heard someone mention something about Christian Schools from Texas needing to get right with Jesus after the foot stomp and the "fight".

That someone was me.

giphy.gif

• Winner
Reactions: cyhiphopp

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
"Thank God he finally left"- My buddy when the annoying guy behind us finally left. Dude knows nothing about football but tries to act like he does...not quietly either. My wife has threatened to move because of him before.

Does this guy also yell jeeze lousie constantly? We have a guy that use to sit behind us that constantly would yell stupid stuff and not know anything about what he was saying. Then finish everything sentence with jeeze louise.

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
I will admit to freaking out for a couple seconds the first time this happened a couple games ago. Must have missed that rule change...

Rule change implemented before the 2018 season ;)

It does seem to come into play more this season in the games I've watched. Not sure if the stats show the same story. Maybe teams are beginning to adjust to it after seeing how it plays out some throughout last year and the early part of this season.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Did you watch the game Saturday? There's sections of the field where were lucky if 50% of it is even grass.

Every artificial surface is better and it's not even close at this point.

And I prefer grass when it's good

IMG_4379.jpg

That is complete bullsiht. This is a shot from 6:04 remaining in the 4th Quarter on Saturday. Please show us where there are spots where less than "50% of it is even grass".

Last edited:

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
There is a gal in Section B that has the most annoying shreaky bust your eardrum kinda voice that I have ever heard. She's a few rows behind us and constantly yells "Let's go Brock" when we're on offense like he's the only one that can get us anywhere. It's voices like hers that is most likely the reason why drink holders made of glass are not allowed in the stadium.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
I will admit to freaking out for a couple seconds the first time this happened a couple games ago. Must have missed that rule change...
I knew about this rule but didn't know if the returner muffs the catch outside the endzone they can't have the fair catch. A guy a couple of rows in front of me let me know.