Heard in the stands, TCU version

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
No one in my section said anything weird that I could hear, and that in of itself was weird.

Plus I was really glad the screechy lady was not sitting five rows behind me.

Last edited:

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
No one in my section said anything weird that I could here, and that in of itself was weird.

Plus I was really glad the screechy lady was not sitting five rows behind me.
What does the screechy lady normally say?

Given the numerous, let us say, inebriated fans around us, I'm surprised there aren't more eye injuries after every "That's another Cyclone...First Down!"

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Would the PA announcer mixing up his first downs and TD count? He totally wasn't on his A-Game and I was worried that we'd get a flag for playing music before the play was over (When they finally started playin Juicy Wiggle in the 4th, the sound guy played it again on the ensuing kickoff fumble as soon as a ISU Guy got on top of it)

I'm talking about Purdy's 3rd Rushing TD, he totally said "that's another Cyclone Fir*Cuts own mic*- TOUCHDOWN CYCLONES!!!!!!!!!"

• Agree
Reactions: Cycsk

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
"Thank God he finally left"- My buddy when the annoying guy behind us finally left. Dude knows nothing about football but tries to act like he does...not quietly either. My wife has threatened to move because of him before.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Did you watch the game Saturday? There's sections of the field where were lucky if 50% of it is even grass.

Every artificial surface is better and it's not even close at this point.

And I prefer grass when it's good

I go into the stadium during the week before each game and take a look at the field. It has problems, but you are exaggerating terribly.

Did one of the turf guys pee in your Cheerios?

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
A lot of people on the board were saying how great the field looked Saturday. I'm not gonna say it was terrible but when I rewatched the game (I was there), whenever they showed close up views it was noticeably pretty rough. Rumor is we'll be getting turf next year

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
A lot of people on the board were saying how great the field looked Saturday. I'm not gonna say it was terrible but when I rewatched the game (I was there), whenever they showed close up views it was noticeably pretty rough. Rumor is we'll be getting turf next year

Probably the worst two years for rain and timing of rain for a long time.

Help Support Us

Become a patron